GDT: Dallas Stars @ Buffalo Sabres, 1/20/2018, 1pm ET, MSG

LGR4GM

Can’t speak for others, but I’ve never contended it was an effort issue with Sam, quite the opposite.

I’ll also contend that while his game by and large has been the same the last few, he’s had that little bit of extra spark in a few select moments - he’s made some really nice plays that resulted in goals. Production is all about those key moments, and his talent is peaking through the clouds a little bit more recently.

It’s all about execution. He’s executing a bit more, very positive sign.

Not saying much, but he’s probably been our best player tonight.

Been a long time since he’s even been in the conversation, so I guess we take the positives where we can find them.

Sabres passing is atrocious.

Basic hockey skills are below average as a team.  

Moulson is a buy out next year.  I think Pommers should be one too.  He's got nothing left.

Pominville was brought in for veteran leadership.  Not seeing much of that on ice.

Stars announcer, " The final buzzer is going to be music to the ears"

"Uncle this one is over"

"Some have stayed but. they're circling the drain"

"Mop it up"

Shame on this team, the city of Buffalo deserve better than this.

We have to listen to this shi* because its the only feed we can get if we want to watch the Sabres.

Edited by hockeyhound

Moulson is a buy out next year.  I think Pommers should be one too.  He's got nothing left.

I didn't like his game the first time around. Too soft. Too finesse. I'm not happy that we brought him back. If we wanted a veteran presence at wing, I think we should have just kept Gio for another year.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.