GDT: Dallas Stars @ Buffalo Sabres, 1/20/2018, 1pm ET, MSG

LGR4GM

Hey!  Big overtime win for the Bandits last night!

Ever go? I'm tempted.

Don't think any goalie can save this team.

Save? No? But can you imagine how it affects the psyche of the team playing in front of a guy you know is going to give up goals at the worst possible times?

Ever go? I'm tempted.

Save? No? But can you imagine how it affects the psyche of the team playing in front of a guy you know is going to give up goals at the worst possible times?

I've been.  It's ok.  I only mentioned it because Rob Ray was talking about it.

I know our owner and GM are not vocal and stay out of spotlight but are things bad enough that maybe just a press conference to acknowledge how bad it is and they are as dismayed (I assume they are) as the fans and will be working to correct this train wreck. At least it may help the total fan hopelessness that I think exists. Both the GM and owner need to be more visible in my opinion.

I know our owner and GM are not vocal and stay out of spotlight but are things bad enough that maybe just a press conference to acknowledge how bad it is and they are as dismayed (I assume they are) as the fans and will be working to correct this train wreck. At least it may help the total fan hopelessness that I think exists. Both the GM and owner need to be more visible in my opinion.

I don't think Botterill is dismayed.

At least in as far as TPegs is concerned... he tried that, and it went.... badly.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.