GDT: Dallas Stars @ Buffalo Sabres, 1/20/2018, 1pm ET, MSG

LGR4GM

How much blame goes to Phil and his system? I'm really losing faith in him. I've been trying to give him time but this team is just god awful.

Bylsma got more out of similar talent.  Housley HAS to take some of the blame whether it's his system, leadership skills, or game management.

We're not watching. I'm working and d4rk is cleaning. The score updates on the phone are painful enough. I'm so sad. We should be enjoying a Saturday afternoon game, not forgetting they exist until the numbers start piling up on our notifications. 

Bylsma got more out of similar talent.  Housley HAS to take some of the blame whether it's his system, leadership skills, or game management.

As much as I supported his hire I'm becoming more and more concerned about him as head coach. Particularly as a first time coach having what it takes to save a sinking ship. He had a lot of defensive help with the Preds and probably that made him look good.

OK----....Bylsma is going to be in great demand ...

The sabres are remarkably bad for the amt of supposed talent they have on the team.

I guarantee I could be coach of this team and have just as good a record.And I barely know the rules of the sport.

"guys... skate around in a circle before the game and when you see their players in our zone smash them as hard as u can into the boards.-And

start as many fights as you can.It'll make them think twice about pushing us around."

As much as I supported his hire I'm becoming more and more concerned about him as head coach. Particularly as a first time coach having what it takes to save a sinking ship. He had a lot of defensive help with the Preds and probably that made him look good.

Yea. Definitely a thing of concern.

Lol bylsma still sucks

Couldn’t agree more.

Witness Sam Reinhart., who was working this hard before the break but wasn’t producing and therefore wasn’t trying.

Can’t speak for others, but I’ve never contended it was an effort issue with Sam, quite the opposite.

I’ll also contend that while his game by and large has been the same the last few, he’s had that little bit of extra spark in a few select moments - he’s made some really nice plays that resulted in goals. Production is all about those key moments, and his talent is peaking through the clouds a little bit more recently.

It’s all about execution. He’s executing a bit more, very positive sign.

Jason Pominville is another guy who just isn’t getting it done.

The list of players needed to be turned over is huge. Nolan, Wilson, Larsson, Rodrigues, Girgensons, Pouliot, Pominville, McCabe, Falk, Gorges, Nelson, Lehner, Johnson. All guys I wouldn’t mind being shown the door.

It’s a talent issue. We need so much more. Botterill needs to get to work and start making some moves leading up to the deadline since so much turnover is needed.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.