Buffalo at Philadelphia 7pm EST MSG, GR

Brawndo

I've sat up in the 224/201/202. Nice seats. The game not so much; that on the Sabres were up 2-0 after the first, lost the game 7-2. Kassian fought Upshall (?) that game in the first. Woo!

Now with those seats, what amenities come with them? I think there's in-seat food and beverage service but besides that I'm only aware that the viewing angle should be really good. 

They traded for Gretzky when they were in the WHA.  Can't fault them for that.

Doubt they knew what they were really getting though

And I mean more so how lucky the fans have been to win that much. Gretzky and McDavid will probably be top 5 players all time. 

Edited by Jokertecken

Now with those seats, what amenities come with them? I think there's in-seat food and beverage service but besides that I'm only aware that the viewing angle should be really good. 

I don't remember, to be honest. We didn't use any amenities though, just watch the game and go get some beer between periods. :)

I need you to go so you can give me a report on how the seats are! I'm planning on taking my brother to the home game next Friday. Initially I was going to look for a lower bowl seat. I noticed the tickets in the 200's are so cheap for tomorrow night's game that I'm waiting for the prices to drop next Friday as well so I can give him that experience. 

i am not going tonight. i am getting an ear infection now, and i am just plain old grumpy in general this week. 

i have sat in the box section before, and it is very nice. the 200 seats are smaller in size with not much leg room, but i am a large sized person. its the reason i get the box seats because they are bigger. 

the stadium is nice. 

I was still young and barely a hockey fan but I remember hearing about this on the news

And of course... this one

:D

I was young, and barely remember.......the 70's broad street bullies. The cup run with tHe French Connection, Lorenz knocking that bat out of the air and the fog game.

Philly and Buffalo used to have such a rivalry, now its just another opponent on the schedule. How depressing.....m

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.