GDT: Wild at Sabres 7PM 11-22-2017, MSG

LGR4GM

Better entertainment value tonight for the paying spectator, but a loss is a loss for the team.

On a happier note: enjoy your Thanksgiving, everyone! May it be filled with whatever side dishes, obscenely large portions, and beverages you admire. And watch an episode of MST3K in honor of Turkey Day. And take a few moments to reflect on your personal path... to the Dark Side. Or Light. Your call. G'night all.

Okposo is horrible. He is dangerously close to Moulson and Leino territory. What a waste. Used to be a natural goal scorer. That’s ALL gone.

Didn't he set up a goal tonight?

Our problems are on D. Other teams' D attacks our forwards. Our D has a gap you could drive a Labatt Blue truck through.

We've lost 17 of our first 22 games. I honestly never would have expected that.

Didn't he set up a goal tonight?

Our problems are on D. Other teams' D attacks our forwards. Our D has a gap you could drive a Labatt Blue truck through.

And the forwards. Aren't we still dead last in goals for? And the goalies.

Edited by Thorny

Offense starts in the defensive zone. The least bit of pressure and the breakout collapses.

Okposo is horrible. He is dangerously close to Moulson and Leino territory. What a waste. Used to be a natural goal scorer. That’s ALL gone.

At least he's involved in the play and touching the puck.  Moulson and Leino were barely doing that.  I think he's still there but he's not going to create on his own.

San Jose is still at the bottom, although the Sabres are last in GF/GP.  Either way.. yes, they are terrible at scoring goals.

This team is even worse than the tank years. They were intentionally sucking. These guys are actually trying and have spent millions on upgrades and they suck as bad as the tank teams. I have no idea how Pegula sits around and let’s this crap continue to go on.

Whenever we hire a new GM everyone automatically assumes he will be better than the last GM. At this point I see no evidence that Jason Botterill is an upgrade over Murray. Just about every guy he signed is terrible thus far. We shall see....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.