GDT: Sabres at Coyotes, 10 ET, 11/2/2017

Doohickie

Yep, the Bills and Sabres are playing on the same night.  The Bills start at 8:25, and the Sabres start at 10.... so basically a double header.

Go Sabres!  Show those Coyotes what for!

tumblr_mowflzM4WL1spq7vdo1_500.gif

8zR2Pxh.gif

wile-e-coyote-gif-7.gif

tumblr_mrp10dodV41qm6sfao1_500.gif

Oh and go Bills, too!

Edited by Doohickie

There is absolutely NO acceptable reason to lose to the Coyotes tonight. This is the Coyotes 3rd game in 4 nights. They are a bad team. There is no acceptable reason to lose. If the Sabres lose after 4 full days away from a game day, well that might actually get me to change my mind about who and what this team is. 

There is absolutely NO acceptable reason to lose to the Coyotes tonight. This is the Coyotes 3rd game in 4 nights. They are a bad team. There is no acceptable reason to lose. If the Sabres lose after 4 full days away from a game day, well that might actually get me to change my mind about who and what this team is. 

Sounds like a loss to me

Jeez, I hope the Sabres don't "look past" this one. Waiting to hear that old gem of a quote crop up again in the pregame fervor for this one. Wouldn't be surprised.

Jeez, I hope the Sabres don't "look past" this one. Waiting to hear that old gem of a quote crop up again in the pregame fervor for this one. Wouldn't be surprised.

If that means a loss here and a win Saturday (when I'll be at the game), I want a win Saturday.

I'd prefer they win both though.

Also we need a consistent format for the GDT subject line.

Why?

If you don't like my GDTs, stay up until midnight and post your own!  :devil:

EDIT:  DANG, overruled by the mods!!!!

Last season the playoff cutoff was 95 points. We currently have 8 with 70 games to go.

That means we have to win 62% of all remaining points (87/140) to scrape into the playoffs. 40-23-7 would just do it.

Amazing how one month of ###### hockey can be so costly. Time to see if this team can claw its way out of the hole.

Surely we can't lose to Arizona...?

Edited by ThirtyEight

I have decent seats, well priced.

Last season the playoff cutoff was 95 points. We currently have 8 with 70 games to go.

That means we have to win 62% of all remaining points (87/140) to scrape into the playoffs. 40-23-7 would just do it.

Amazing how one month of ###### hockey can be so costly. Time to see if this team can claw its way out of the hole.

Raanta is back, anything is possible.  LMAO.  With all seriousness, can we stop playing scrubs in premier scoring chances.  See any prime scoring chance with: Moulson, Griffith or Tennyson.

Arizona fans: "Surely, we can't lose to Buffalo at home...?"

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.