GDT: Sabres @ Vegas Golden Knights, 10 pm ET, 10/17/17

Doohickie

They throw Pommer to the ice and nothing. C'mon get animated, show some life, get pissed...

21 :doh:

I couldn't stand him the first time around. (I'm sure that is well documented in the archives of this board)

He has no "nasty" to his game. Always non-physical Mr. Nice Guy.

I couldn't stand him the first time around. (I'm sure that is well documented in the archives of this board)

He has no "nasty" to his game. Always non-physical Mr. Nice Guy.

And two years left on his deal. Uuggh.

The only thing the Sabres have going for them is Pegula is more focused on the Bills at the moment. But this start is god awful. Never expected this with a new GM and HC

I like what the Bills are doing. I liked their draft this year and like that they stockpiled picks for next year's draft. At least they seem to have a plan.

The Sabres don't really have an identity. It isn't clear what sort of team they're trying to build. It's just random collection of mis-matched pieces that don't fit together.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.