Eichel Deal Done: 8 years 80 Million

Brawndo

Yup. McDavid was getting manhandled and pretty frustrated with Dorsett tonight. There's your other difference.

If you want McDavid to be Manning, Eichel isn't Leaf, he's more Favre or Roethlisberger (without the rapey stuff hopefully). If we ever build a team around him good enough to get to the final while Eichel is still in his prime and we play Edmonton, I guarantee you at that time head to head Eichel will make McDavid his bitch.  

My feeling right now is that Matthews might be the best complete player of all 3.   

Trolls love an audience...

If you ignore it, it doesn't exist.

Agree

The guy probably spent all of the tank year ranting and raving about needing to lose to get Eichel, probably bought his Eichel jersey the day they went on sale, he even wears it to local bar; then when there is any sign of trouble, he starts crapping on the guy, the team, the coach and the organization.

Go back in your hole.

Over the last three seasons:

Pominville: 7 of 9 (78%)

Josefson: 10 of 18 (56%)

Reinhart: 3 of 8 (38%)

Eichel: 1 of 9 (11%)

Look at the list of top shootout performers; it's not exactly a list of powerhouse offensive performers.

Pommer ranked 19 in goals with Vanek... Cindy and Ovi near top Oshie up there

lol - good one.  A burned out (close to) 55 year old is kind of what I am actually.  Being a Sabres fan doesn't help.  

FYI, as of today, I am a burned out 55-year-old.

I think it's obvious that Eichel is pulling a Drew Stafford.  Big paycheck and now he coasts.

FYI, as of today, I am a burned out 55-year-old.

I think it's obvious that Eichel is pulling a Drew Stafford.  Big paycheck and now he coasts.

Is that because you were already burned out and turned 55 today, or because you were already 55 and something burned you out today?

If the former, Happy Birthday!

Thank you.  What are your views on my Eichel - Staff comparison?

Not going to happen.  I don't even think Drew coasted. He just was what he was but happen to have one great year in 1 particular contract year (he had other contract years).

I know we're all butthurt because some of the other stars had these crazy multi goal games to start the season, but Jack is already more than a point per game player so far this season. I think h(w)e'll be fine.

Not going to happen.  I don't even think Drew coasted. He just was what he was but happen to have one great year in 1 particular contract year (he had other contract years).

I know we're all butthurt because some of the other stars had these crazy multi goal games to start the season, but Jack is already more than a point per game player so far this season. I think h(w)e'll be fine.

I'm not butthurt, I'm just trolling.  :P

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.