Beaulieu Signs for 2 years 2.4 AAV

Brawndo

Matt Cane predicted 3 million per year in his statistical model. So I would say no it isn't

for a guy who put up 24 points last year?  I think that's a little much... I'd go 1.6-1.9 range.... McCabish.    no big deal tho, we're talking a few hundered k's. 

although he did log a +8 TRpm last season, on a good MON squad,.... that's nothing to sneeze at.    he contributed significantly to their success.

for a guy who put up 24 points last year?  I think that's a little much... I'd go 1.6-1.9 range.... McCabish.    no big deal tho, we're talking a few hundered k's. 

although he did log a +8 TRpm last season, on a good MON squad,.... that's nothing to sneeze at.    he contributed significantly to their success.

I told you this would get done, pi.

Wait, what?

So, a question for those here smarter than me (see: The entire board), why is Beaulieu still a RFA at the end? He completed his ELC, then a two year deal. Now, this 2 year deal.

27 years old or seven years in the NHL He'll have neither

So, a question for those here smarter than me (see: The entire board), why is Beaulieu still a RFA at the end? He completed his ELC, then a two year deal. Now, this 2 year deal.

He's only been in the NHL for 4 seasons. His 1st year w/ the Bulldogs only saw him playing 6 games for the Habs.

6 games doesn't count as an NHLer.

27 years old or seven years in the NHL He'll have neither

He's only been in the NHL for 4 seasons. His 1st year w/ the Bulldogs only saw him playing 6 games for the Habs.

6 games doesn't count as an NHLer.

But why didn't his '12/'13 season with Hamilton count? 67 games played. His ELC didn't slide that year...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.