Housley Named Sabres Head Coach

Brawndo

This might be the stupid Buffalo optimism speaking, but listening to Phil makes me think Bogo is gonna play like a top-4 dman. Mark me down as OUT of the bunker.

I'm cautiously optimistic as well re: Bogo. I still remember him being a beast when we first traded for him and he ate 24 minutes a night.

Give them responsibility........jack will love Phil!

Loved that line

Does everybody else feel that Jason Botterill is way smarter than everyone else in the room?

Well he's in the room with the Buffalo media. That's not exactly an accomplishment 

Since we're all giving our positions, I'm still firmly in the Bogo bunker and would like to ask True for a promotion - surely with all of the bunker jumpers, a position has opened up? 

This reaffirming comes off of just finishing rewatching a few games for an unrelated thing. Bogo blehhhhh

I call Junior Vice-President!

Also, I know I might be slow on this one, but now our HC and GM are both former Sabres. Pegula meddling/fanboy or just a fun coincidence?

As the (self-appointed) leader of the "No Nostolgia" club, I think its just a coincidence. Both of these guys were talked about for a while as being desirable to a number of teams. Nolan and Lafontaine was fanboying, these guys are legit, and just happen to have been Sabres (I think).

Edited by sabills

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.