2017-18 fixtures

Sabre1974

Folks,

Am i right in saying the fixtures for the new season are usually released the week after the draft? 

Would love it if we started our season in Florida when i am there in October but that may be too much to hope for :)

fixtures?   how's that?

plural noun: fixtures

a piece of equipment or furniture that is fixed in position in a building or vehicle.

"a light fixture"

synonyms: fixed appliance, installation, unit

"fixtures and fittings"

BRITISH

a sports event that takes place on a particular date.

Guys,

Apologies for using European speak on here :)

Now noted, should have been Schedule instead of fixtures.

If anyone says the Sabres "equalized" in a game instead of tied it up, he's going into the SabreSpace dungeon with the gimp.

Alright with this one, wont ever use that word.

Guys,

Apologies for using European speak on here :)

Now noted, should have been Schedule instead of fixtures.

Alright with this one, wont ever use that word.

If you want to fit in well on a hockey board, be sure to throw the letter "u" into a few words where it doesn't actually belong.  Actually, you guys over there probably use the extra "u" too, don't you?  In that case, you should fit right in.

If you want to fit in well on a hockey board, be sure to throw the letter "u" into a few words where it doesn't actually belong.  Actually, you guys over there probably use the extra "u" too, don't you?  In that case, you should fit right in.

Fixtuures, scheduules. It's all good water under the harbour bridge. Just bring me my Vancouver game on a Thursday or Friday so I get an excuse for a long weekend. Preferably follow the standard approach of very early or pretty late in the season so it's sunny up nourth of the bourder.

Fixtuures, scheduules. It's all good water under the harbour bridge. Just bring me my Vancouver game on a Thursday or Friday so I get an excuse for a long weekend. Preferably follow the standard approach of very early or pretty late in the season so it's sunny up nourth of the bourder.

I think you could have added a few more.

I heard a joke once where a friend told me that someone from England casually said they went to someones house and "knocked them up".

Apparently that means ringing the doorbell, means something different in the US lol.

I watched that on Frasier last night! 

Folks,

Am i right in saying the fixtures for the new season are usually released the week after the draft? 

Would love it if we started our season in Florida when i am there in October but that may be too much to hope for :)

As others mentioned, expect the schedule release in late June.

Thanks for learning me some new slang!

:beer:

I'm going take the lift down to my lorry, throw my gear in the boot, and go get some bangers and mash. 

Or something...

I had some Wegman's bangers for dinner last night! No mash, however; I grilled them and had them on a bun with horseradish mustard. RosePie loved them too (with out the bun and mustard).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.