Interview a coach,

Extend Lehner,

Sign Antipin,

Sign Estephan,

Extend a qualifiying offer or two,

Fire Lambert,

Interview a GM for Rochester,

Do something already it's been a week.

Was he to check in with you to keep you updated? I'm amazed that he's not keeping you informed.

He mentioned last week that the Sabres are having their pro and amateur scouting meetings this week.

So he might bring the donuts. Thats something...

I jest. I'm with Liger on this one. Patience is a virtue. As long as he's not of the glacial patience variety a la Regier.

So he might bring the donuts. Thats something...

I jest. I'm with Liger on this one. Patience is a virtue. As long as he's not of the glacial patience variety a la Regier.

:lol:   That was the first thought I had after reading Liger's response!  I have a lot of confidence in JBOT.  Believe things will improve in the locker room.  Competitive teams will be put together in Buffalo and Rochester.....finally. 

http://www.dubnetwork.ca/insight/unsigned-nhl-draft-picks-2015/

"Giorgio Estephan: Selected in the 6th round, 152nd overall by the Buffalo Sabres. Estephan plays for the Lethbridge Hurricanes, and the team advanced to the 3rd round of the WHL Playoffs this season. In his draft year, Giorgio registered 23 goals and 28 assists in 64 games. In 2016-17 he registered 25 goals to go along with 54 assists. Estephan also added 11 goals and 13 assists in 18 playoff games. Buffalo has five available contract spaces and about $1.3 million in salary cap space. Of the group, Estephan seems the most likely to get a last minute contract."

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.