Jason Botterill: Hired as New Sabres GM

LGR4GM

Transit Rd in Amherst

Next time you see him you have to tell him that you'd like to talk to him about Jesus. It would be a good litmus test to see if he's really as churchy as Pegula seems to demand or if he only provided enough lip service to Pegula to check the religious box and get his foot in the door.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Next time you see him you have to tell him that you'd like to talk to him about Jesus. It would be a good litmus test to see if he's really as churchy as Pegula seems to demand or if he only provided enough lip service to Pegula to check the religious box and get his foot in the door.

What a clever, original and factually supportable post this was.

Next time you see him you have to tell him that you'd like to talk to him about Jesus. It would be a good litmus test to see if he's really as churchy as Pegula seems to demand or if he only provided enough lip service to Pegula to check the religious box and get his foot in the door.

Have you seen d4rk? He looks like Jesus lol

Alright. We know how offensive the idea of God is to you. You've made that clear. You even have an area devoted to that so take this over there. You're comments are so over the top when it comes to Pegula making one simple comment that only a person like yourself takes to your extreme. I won't bring Faith up if you will shut up about it.

Thanks. I thought it was funny.

Alright. We know how offensive the idea of God is to you. You've made that clear. You even have an area devoted to that so take this over there. You're comments are so over the top when it comes to Pegula making one simple comment that only a person like yourself takes to your extreme. I won't bring Faith up if you will shut up about it.

Or you can post about whatever you like and I can post whatever I want.

One day you'll all see that the flying spaghetti monster is the one true deity. Until that day, it's my duty to poke fun at the rest of the deities.

You really need to throw that waste of space on your blocked list at this point.

Thanks. I thought it was funny.

Or you can post about whatever you like and I can post whatever I want.

One day you'll all see that the flying spaghetti monster is the one true deity. Until that day, it's my duty to poke fun at the rest of the deities.

This is a sports forum. Post about the other subject somewhere else. There are plenty of forums to do that. Unless you're considering belittling others beliefs as sport. Frankly, it's gotten old and maybe you need help with your obsession.

I chuckled slightly.

Interesting. I read the post as sorta poking fun in a meta way at the "Christian man of faith" inquiry that some have pursued (including me). Maybe that wasn't what was intended. But it was conveyed (to me).

:lol: maybe a few years ago. Now I'm starting look like Saint Francis...

Haha - just maybe don't start acting like him. Holy as he is now thought to be - that guy sounds nucking futs by modern standards.

I chuckled slightly.

Interesting. I read the post as sorta poking fun in a meta way at the "Christian man of faith" inquiry that some have pursued (including me). Maybe that wasn't what was intended. But it was conveyed (to me).

Haha - just maybe don't start acting like him. Holy as he is now thought to be - that guy sounds nucking futs by modern standards.

I dig Francis. Except for the whole giving himself the stigmata thing (which is probably what eventually killed him...)

This is a sports forum. Post about the other subject somewhere else. There are plenty of forums to do that. Unless you're considering belittling others beliefs as sport. Frankly, it's gotten old and maybe you need help with your obsession.

Thanks, I really wasn't aware. I'll take that under advisement .... or not.

Well stated.   I come here to discuss sports and forget about all that other stuff.   Go discuss that stuff somewhere else, there are plenty of options.      

Well stated.   I come here to discuss sports and forget about all that other stuff.   Go discuss that stuff somewhere else, there are plenty of options.      

Technically my post was sports related because I was making a joke about what Dark should say to our new GM in order to gauge his reaction while also taking a swipe at our absent minded owner for perceived errors in his hiring preferences. The fact that people want to piss and moan about anti-religious bias is what gets it more off track than anything. It doesn't really matter though. I'll post what I like and you can do the same.

Technically my post was sports related because I was making a joke about what Dark should say to our new GM in order to gauge his reaction while also taking a swipe at our absent minded owner for perceived errors in his hiring preferences. The fact that people want to piss and moan about anti-religious bias is what gets it more off track than anything. It doesn't really matter though. I'll post what I like and you can do the same.

Cash me outside howbow dah?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.