Jason Botterill: Hired as New Sabres GM

LGR4GM

Can't believe that girl is only 14. Not a great start for her

Apparently she went to some kind of retreat/rehab thing which helped fix her attitude.

Technically my post was sports related because I was making a joke about what Dark should say to our new GM in order to gauge his reaction while also taking a swipe at our absent minded owner for perceived errors in his hiring preferences. The fact that people want to piss and moan about anti-religious bias is what gets it more off track than anything. It doesn't really matter though. I'll post what I like and you can do the same.

1 - The the discussion went completely off topic because of the content of your post... which is a minor annoyance for those of us who come here to read stuff related to the title of the thread.  

2 - People were just reacting to your comment... which wouldn't have happened if you didn't make such a biased comment in the first place.

3 - I'll post what I like, and you'll post what I like :)

Sorry. Thought for sure one of them would say indubitably in that clip.

:D :D

Thaaank-Youpp for posting this!

Apparently she went to some kind of retreat/rehab thing which helped fix her attitude.

1 - The the discussion went completely off topic because of the content of your post... which is a minor annoyance for those of us who come here to read stuff related to the title of the thread.

Oh come on Pi, thanks to your...intimate avatar, your posts are always off topic. :lol:

Edited by Thorny

:D :D

Thaaank-Youpp for posting this!

Oh come on Pi, thanks to your...intimate avatar, your posts are always off topic. :lol:

Haha, true! 

...I find it ironic that I've made 2 or 3 posts complaining of unrelated posts in this thread, when those posts in and of themselves have nothing to do with the thread title.   Consider there are infinite parallel...

Interesting did the Sabres ask?

Per @FriedgeHNIC, the Colorado Avalanche have asked for and received permission to talk to #Leafs Asst GM Kyle Dubas.

The Avalanche making this move almost makes me question if Dubas is actually good

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.