The 2nd Annual Great SS Meetup! Saturday March 10th, 1pm

WildCard

OK,

I have the tickets but right now I still have 4 of them in the Club level section that I know I can trade for some in 117, 118. There are plenty on sale on stubhub for others that want to attend. Again, I apologize for not securing all 14 tickets that were available to me, One less home game and a surprising demand for this game caught me off guard. The 10 people with tickets from me are;

drk4

josie

ubkev

touched

taro

free

eleven

wildcard

bio

wyldwood

Hey do I not make the list? I even sent you the money.

OK,

I have the tickets but right now I still have 4 of them in the Club level section that I know I can trade for some in 117, 118. There are plenty on sale on stubhub for others that want to attend. Again, I apologize for not securing all 14 tickets that were available to me, One less home game and a surprising demand for this game caught me off guard. The 10 people with tickets from me are;

drk4 

josie

ubkev

touched

taro

free

eleven

wildcard

bio

wyldwood

No worries.  I am sure I will attend in one form or another.  The effort you put into doing this is more than generous.  I know I could not commit within the timeline that you needed.  AS you indicated, there are other ways to get there.

Actually I did screw up. Having trouble matching real names to your screen name. Derrico did pay so now I have to figure out which name is wrong. I have a few things going on but I will figure it out by Sunday. Everyone that paid has a ticket.

;)

Thanks again for everything!

Actually I did screw up. Having trouble matching real names to your screen name. Derrico did pay so now I have to figure out which name is wrong. I have a few things going on but I will figure it out by Sunday. Everyone that paid has a ticket.

Tom, I did not pay. If there is one that hasn't been bought, I'll take it now. But I definitely didn't pay you.

And I'm currently looking at seats in 118 and 117 on stub hub. If anyone else is interested, let me know.

Edited by ubkev

That seems unfortunate

What I tell my wife when she says she doesn't feel like it

Ewwwwww

Tom, I did not pay. If there is one that hasn't been bought, I'll take it now. But I definitely didn't pay you.

And I'm currently looking at seats in 118 and 117 on stub hub. If anyone else is interested, let me know.

You better be attendance! We need to have another beer together. Edited by Derrico

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

OK,

I have the tickets but right now I still have 4 of them in the Club level section that I know I can trade for some in 117, 118. There Just to correct an earlier mistake, the 10 people with tickets from me are;

drk4

josie

derrico

touched

taro

free

eleven

wildcard

bio

wyldwood

I edited earlier post so I believe this is the correct list. Biodork has informed me that they will probably not be able to attend so that ticket is available. Please let me know if this list is correct. Edited by tom webster

Ok, finally completed ticket trade so I will be distributing tickets this weekend. 4 of seats are hard tickets so I will need mailing addresses for those.

Please respond with seating preferences.

Stick Josie and I wherever we fit. We had a good time sitting with Woody last year, but we like all these weirdos so whatever works. :)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.