Draft Lottery 4-29-17 NBC 7:30 pm

spndnchz

I wouldn't trade Reinhart at all, didn't we draft LW Alexander Nylander last season? How about moving O'Reilly to wing where he belongs and having Eachel/Reinhart up the middle and strengthen our 2 lines?

I'm open to all ideas. However, Nylander isn't remotely ready. At least in my opinion. And ROR is fine where he is at. A 60-65 points a season 2nd line center is nothing to sneeze at, and if he gets the right linemates, who knows.

Reinhart is expendable for the very reason you bring up in my opinion. Ask yourself how many teams would trade youth for youth, center for winger.

Personally, I would be looking at Arizona for a deal like this. Quality for quality.

Where are the dynamic wingers that will maximize production for this configuration?

Kane and Bailey worked great with Reinhart when he was at center.   Its one thing that stood out with me.

Okposo I'd have flank Eichel and Nylander with O'reilly. 

The other two spots I'd just fill with Fasching, Baptiste or Ennis.  But we don't have them I guess.

well the first mock draft I see has us taking Heiskanen, lets hope makar drops :p

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.