2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs: Round 1

WildCard

Hockey coverage is so bland. Nobody has any sense of emotional cinematics. Give us a nice long wide shot of the hand shake line. Then give us a slow pan of the Toronto fans while they salute and cheer their young team despite their defeat. During all this, turn off the mics of the commentators.

Blech, I just wanted to drink it in for a moment.

If I can't watch the Sabres in the playoffs at least I don't have to watch the ###### from Montreal, queefs or chowdaheads anymore! Thank god!

Now if we can just get Edmonton to get eliminated Edited by WildCard

It hurts to see lose . will admit to not watching a minute my nerves and anxiety get to me . It blows to lose but they are getting better and there be reason for hope . Can't ask for more than the effort they gave

They gave you a good year. Lot of young guys that after the likely sophomore slumps (doubt Matthews has 1 but most the the rest likely will, unless Babcock really is that good) should have a bit more improvement before finding their ceilings.

Glad you enjoyed the ride.

:beer:

Edited by Taro T

The Senators have announced they will be without MacArthur to start the 2nd round. Apparently he got a concussion from being patted on the head during the goal celebration.

JFC. You do realize that MacArthur missed essentially two full seasons with a very serious concussion, yes? And yet you feel it's funny or clever to make yet another terrible joke about a player suffering a really freaking serious injury?

WTF is wrong with you?

JFC. You do realize that MacArthur missed essentially two full seasons with a very serious concussion, yes? And yet you feel it's funny or clever to make yet another terrible joke about a player suffering a really freaking serious injury?

WTF is wrong with you?

Lighten up, Nancy. 

Don't you two have some more pressing issues to deal with?

Get off my back.

I find it astonishing that some people need to be told not to make posts as idiotic and offensive as the ones you graced us with.

And yet, you clearly do, so here it is, loud and clear: Don't do it again.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.