NHL Bracket Challenge announced

North Buffalo

https://bracketchallenge.nhl.com/leagues/sabresspace

Well I can't do dick with this.

Do you have an NHL account?  You need that first.  I just created one for myself.

Pretty sure you can't make picks until tomorrow.

And this too.

Maybe we should pin this and also put that link in the original post.

Anyone else get the following when they log in:

Whoops, looks like something went wrong.

Same thing in Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer.  Also this is definitely what happens when I use the CORRECT password, because the website does reject my incorrect password appropriately.

This is such trash. I have an account, I know the password, but it kept telling me it was wrong. So I changed it, they sent me a validation code, and then didn't recognize that code 30 seconds later when I tried to use it to change the password. Finally got the password changed (even though I remember the old one correctly) and now it won't let me in with the new one, just "oops something went wrong". This site is atrocious. 

This is such ###### trash. I have an account, I know the password, but it kept telling me it was wrong. So I changed it, they sent me a validation code, and then didn't recognize that code 30 seconds later when I tried to use it to change the password. Finally got the password changed (even though I remember the old one correctly) and now it won't let me in with the new one, just "oops something went wrong". This site is ###### atrocious.

Yes, this is correct.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.