Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

I'm not sure he made a contested catch all season.

Why the Bills should draft Wims out of Georgia. He got just about anything, contested or not. He's not going to get drafted high (may not get drafted at all) and would be a perfect deep threat option. 

Let's put the broad brushes away. Bills Mafia was also the "group" that generated ~$400K of donations to charities associated with Dalton and Boyd.

There are elements of the Bills fan base that will maintain thinly veiled hostility toward (just about) any black QB. That much is true. Fu#k those fans, though.

Let's put the broad brushes away. Bills Mafia was also the "group" the generated ~$400K of donations to charities associated with Dalton and Boyd.

There are elements of the Bills fan base that will maintain thinly veiled hostility toward (just about) any black QB. That much is true. Fu#k those fans, though.

Fine, the racist members of Bills Mafia suck. 

I worry about Jackson's scrambling nature. I don't want a running QB.  I want a pocket passer.  That said I don't hate Jackson. 

Is Jackson a copy of Michael Vick or Vince Young or is he better than both ? 

Edited by Gramps

Fine, the racist members of Bills Mafia suck. 

Fer surely. Eff those people. Launch them into the gotdamn sun.

Is Jackson a copy of Michel Vick or Vince Young ? 

I want to tread lightly here.

Maybe his ceiling is more of a Steve Young 2.0?

Edited by That Aud Smell

Zay Jones was fine after the first half of the season.  Kelvin Benjamin is always open. 

No comment on Zay. Kelvin will be always open this year once he can play on two legs instead of a bum knee.

The WR core as a whole looks bad because it's hard to look good on two targets a game. Shady and Clay are surely our leading receivers and targets ( I didn't look up the stats but I can't imagine being wrong). It's kind of chicken/egg - do the WRs look bad because they don't get thrown to or are they not getting thrown to because they aren't open and are actually bad?

Mike Vick himself has said that if anyone is going to replicate his success, it will be Lamar Jackson.

No doubt he'll tear it up at the combine ... my only concern is his accuracy. His completion percentages have gone up every year at Louisville, but he was still below 60 this year. Like TT, that might be dependent on the receiving corp ability to get separation.

Edited by Gramps

Mike Vick himself has said that if anyone is going to replicate his success, it will be Lamar Jackson.

Such as it was.

No doubt he'll tear it up at the combine ... my only concern is his accuracy. His completion percentages have gone up every year at Louisville, but he was still below 60 this year. Like TT, that might be dependent on the receiving corp ability to get separation.

Ugh. I really don't want another accuracy-deficient QB in the fold. 

Edit: Looked at Cam's completion %, and am maybe reconsidering the matter. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000818087/article/mike-vick-louisvilles-lamar-jackson-closest-ive-seen-to-me

Not sure how I feel about that praise. I really don't want Vick 2.0. 

No thanks.

Edited by That Aud Smell

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000818087/article/mike-vick-louisvilles-lamar-jackson-closest-ive-seen-to-me

Not sure how I feel about that praise. I really don't want Vick 2.0. 

Such as it was.

Ugh. I really don't want another accuracy-deficient QB in the fold. 

Edit: Looked at Cam's completion %, and am maybe reconsidering the matter. 

No thanks.

I think you dudes need to check out some youtube. 

If the Bills could get prime Michael Vick without the criminal problems, that would be a fantastic outcome, and superior to Smith, Cousins and pretty much anyone else in the NFL right now other than Brady, Brees, Rogers and maybe 3 other guys.

If the Bills could get prime Michael Vick without the criminal problems, that would be a fantastic outcome, and superior to Smith, Cousins and pretty much anyone else in the NFL right now other than Brady, Brees, Rogers and maybe 3 other guys.

Could you imagine someone with Mike Vick's skill set who actually studied film and gameplans?! He admitted to never doing that.

I'd take that guy.

Fair enough. If the Bills got a Mike Vick 2.0 ... that would be pretty fun.

Lamar Jackson is the next Tyrod Taylor.  He is the worst possible outcome of the draft. His skill set is remarkably similar to Tyrods as are his flaws..

I think this is demonstrably false.

He's a human highlight reel, sure. But he never could win