Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

If Tyrod starts vs. SD obviously things play out differently but I have serious doubts they win that game anyway the way the defense was playing and the way SD is playing. I mean, we'll never know but McDermott will get trashed for the decision until the Bills make the playoffs in any event.

I am going to Pats game this weekend with 19 Patriots fans and me in my Throwback Thurman jersey and Bills Santa cap. Bus ride to and from the game, free ticket in box seats with as much free food and drink as desired...I couldn't say no.

I'm fairly certain a version of my he'll is exactly as you describe above.

Really? I know a lot of people that hold that opinion, including myself

Obviously people hold that opinion, I just don't understand how anyone holds it, given the facts.  It's one thing to say "at least with Tyrod, there was a chance to win".  It's entirely different to say they win with Tyrod.  I'd say they had a 10% chance of winning with Tyrod, given how pathetic the defense was.  That's still better than the 0% chance with Peterman, but a far, far cry from "The Bills win that game with Taylor".

The Bills are not a good football team no matter which qb is in there. Their record is far better than the team. I think .500 season will be better than my expectations going into the season.

I am pretty happy with our new coach. I think he's gotten everything he can out of this group.

Well, Bills bumped by the Ravens. They have to be one game better for the next 5 weeks, since it appears the tie-breaker isn't going to help.

Yup. Season is over, to be honest. I have to say: the Cheatriots are really killing my interest in the NFL. Things wouldn't look so perpetually dismal for us Bills fans if we didn't have to concede two losses every year to these . The defensive game plan next week should simply be non-stop cheap shots to Brady's knees. Gregg Williams style. sportsmanship. And Tom Brady and his avocado smoothies.

Yup. Season is over, to be honest. I have to say: the Cheatriots are really killing my interest in the NFL. Things wouldn't look so perpetually dismal for us Bills fans if we didn't have to concede two losses every year to these ######. The defensive game plan next week should simply be non-stop cheap shots to Brady's knees. Gregg Williams style. ###### sportsmanship. And ###### Tom Brady and his ###### avocado smoothies.

I've certainly had a lot of dislike for my teams nemesis over the years; Lucic, Marchand, Chara, ok so mostly Bruins but those guys were class A buttholes. All Tom Brady has ever done is be good. I can't hate a dude for that.

I've certainly had a lot of dislike for my teams nemesis over the years; Lucic, Marchand, Chara, ok so mostly Bruins but those guys were class A buttholes. All Tom Brady has ever done is be good. I can't hate a dude for that.

Well, he, and they, did get caught cheating a couple of times. Like, actually caught, with fines and lost draft picks and lost games, like, actual cheating.

I won't even get into their preferential treatment by the officials.

I have plenty of hate.

Well, he, and they, did get caught cheating a couple of times. Like, actually caught, with fines and lost draft picks and lost games, like, actual cheating.

I won't even get into their preferential treatment by the officials.

I have plenty of hate.

You should be mad at the league. I don't think anything the Pats have done wasn't just pushing the envelope of gamesmanship. I'm not going to fault a team for trying to get an edge. Shame on the league for not punishing adequately.

You should be mad at the league. I don't think anything the Pats have done wasn't just pushing the envelope of gamesmanship. I'm not going to fault a team for trying to get an edge. Shame on the league for not punishing adequately.

Can't punish the Patriots or else you're punishing the troops and god.

I can. Then again, I'm an extremely petty sports fan

this nonsense. A pox on their goddamn houses. They all deserve face aids ........ and regular aids ......... and ass cancer. Or they can just all die in a fire, including the league brass.

Edited by Drunkard