Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

He wasnt going to help!!! I feel having him on one of my fantasy rosters the last few years has given me a real respect for how bad he's gotten. Four catches for 35 yards was an average game for him.

Hahah but he did have more touchdowns than any Bills receiver did last year. He may not have helped a lot, but he definitely wasn't a negative

Rosen you better be coming out this year, you son of a bitch

Edited by WildCard

Hahah but he did have more touchdowns than any Bills receiver did last year. He may not have helped a lot, but he definitely wasn't a negative

Rosen you better be coming out this year, you son of a bitch

He was absolutely a negative. He average the second lowest YPC of any WR last year. Dude was gonna get tackled 2 yards shy of the first down indefinitely.

He was absolutely a negative. He average the second lowest YPC of any WR last year. Dude was gonna get tackled 2 yards shy of the first down indefinitely.

Again though, he scored more touchdowns than anyone on this team as a receiver. At worst he was a #3 option. Now, with Streeter out and him gone, we have Andre Holmes. That is, until we cut him for a 3rd round compensatory pick

Again though, he scored more touchdowns than anyone on this team as a receiver. At worst he was a #3 option. Now, with Streeter out and him gone, we have Andre Holmes. That is, until we cut him for a 3rd round compensatory pick

The way he was running in this past week's game, he's even a shell of his crappy last year self. Just because some qb put it in his lap in the end zone a few times last year doesn't mean he was a viable starting option for us. Dude would have rode the bench by week 2. 

Boldin looked really immobile out there. Probably for the best. But, we have no WR depth yet again. I'm not a fan of Andre Holmes. And, Brandon Tate and Philly Brown aren't going to worry too many defensive coordinators. I assume we'll try to grab someone who gets cut due to cap reasons.

QB's playing against preseason defenses shows us as much as if they were playing baseball. It showcases their athleticism and absolutely nothing else.

If what PM is showing in preseason is all that teams need to see to evaluate QB's they would hit on 90% of their selections. It just doesn't work that way.

That's a throw Tyrod CANNOT make and exactly the reason why this team has zero chance at playoffs until they find a qb than can make throws like that.

That's a throw Tyrod CANNOT make and exactly the reason why this team has zero chance at playoffs until they find a qb than can make throws like that.

Taylor made that throw against Seattle on third and long in a game that actually meant something.

And do I really need to make a list of the QB's that have made the playoffs in the last couple of years that TT is better then?

Taylor made that throw against Seattle on third and long in a game that actually meant something.

And do I really need to make a list of the QB's that have made the playoffs in the last couple of years that TT is better then?

If you want to list qbs with all world defenses, be my guest. Anyone who knows what a successful qb looks like knows that TT can't throw. Look at the talent that surrounds our lovely qb, zero chance at Playoffs with Patriots still in the Division. Look at last year's playoffs, Houston, Miami and KC were the only teams without a legit QB that made it. Is our goal to eek our way into the playoffs with no chance of advancing? No Thanks.

Try going back previous years and finding more than one team that advances past the Wild card round. 90% of the teams that make the playoffs are there because of a qb and the ones that don't, either have an all world defense or are in a terrible division that year.....we have neither.

Edited by CallawaySabres

R. E. L. A. X.

Peterman is here to squash all your worries!

If you want to list qbs with all world defenses, be my guest. Anyone who knows what a successful qb looks like knows that TT can't throw. Look at the talent that surrounds our lovely qb, zero chance at Playoffs with Patriots still in the Division. Look at last year's playoffs, Houston, Miami and KC were the only teams without a legit QB that made it. Is our goal to eek our way into the playoffs with no chance of advancing? No Thanks.

Try going back previous years and finding more than one team that advances past the Wild card round. 90% of the teams that make the playoffs are there because of a qb and the ones that don't, either have an all world defense or are in a terrible division that year.....we have neither.

The point is that TT can make the playoffs. I agree they would need to improve to do more, The difference is whether they can acquire a better QB while making the playoffs and I say they can. Furthermore, there is no documented case of a team tanking in football and that process working other then when Indy tanked after Peyton's injury. 

I came away from that video unimpressed. He never seems to throw from the pocket. never set his feet and tossed it once. He runs great for sure. Idk, I don't get the hype. 

Here's Derek Carr's debut. You see him set more throw from the pocket than Mahomes. Guess time will tell. 

I came away from that video unimpressed. He never seems to throw from the pocket. never set his feet and tossed it once. He runs great for sure. Idk, I don't get the hype. 

Here's Derek Carr's debut. You see him set more throw from the pocket than Mahomes. Guess time will tell. 

He doesn't step up in the pocket, he just runs around. Tons of screens, dump offs, and roll outs. Didn't go through his progressions, just ran if it got bad.