GDT:Rangers at Sabres 7:30 PM EST 2/2/2017 NBCSN

The Dominator

I was shocked he was put on Waivers.

Is Dan or Tim driving these (going back to Grant ) actions?

Why is it shocking?  They have to waive him to send him back to the Amerks right?  They overpaid him as part of the wink wink ROR deal.  Therefore he will more than likely not be claimed.

Nothing to see here.

Not sure if I'll get this one since it's on NBCSN, for some reason they are blacked out on the NHL app. I expect a rebound performance after being embarrassed on Tuesday. I think Lehner will step up as he has in the past after a bad performance. My enthusiasm for this season is waning though so as much as I'd like to see a push for the playoffs I'm also setting my expectations low and hoping to win the draft lottery. A dreamers gotta dream.

Go Swords! Make us proud.

Well this game just became entirely unwatchable

Like you got anything better to do :)

Not sure if I'll get this one since it's on NBCSN, for some reason they are blacked out on the NHL app. I expect a rebound performance after being embarrassed on Tuesday. I think Lehner will step up as he has in the past after a bad performance. My enthusiasm for this season is waning though so as much as I'd like to see a push for the playoffs I'm also setting my expectations low and hoping to win the draft lottery. A dreamers gotta dream.

Go Swords! Make us proud.

Check to see if there's an NBCSN app.

Harsh.

Me too!

The little smiley face makes it okay.

I don't have cable, which they usually ask you to provide your cable account information... I may be able to find something. If not I'll listen to WGR and chill in this thread.

Edited by Beer

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.