Life has its ups and downs, right

MODO Hockey

MODO, there's nothing I can add here that hasn't already been said above.

I'm just posting to let you know that you and your mom are in my thoughts and prayers.

Don't forget to be good to yourself as you go through something like this - that's something that can often get lost in the sauce (and you need to be good to yourself in order to carry on).

God bless.

Hey MODO, have you ever heard anything about the Super Sauna from the Skilling Institute? It is called the Photon Genius and I have read up on a lot as to how cancer patients have been getting help from it. My wife drove up to Michigan a few months back to take care of non cancer issues and swears up and down by the results. It is definitely outside the box healing but I wanted to make sure I at least mentioned it...good luck over there

https://www.edskilling.com/photon-genius/

• 3 weeks later...

We're thinking about you and your mom.  We wish the best for you and yours.

Thank you for your warm support. 

Its tough, very tough. We have been faced with several complications getting her into treatment in the Netherlands, but we still hope to see her improve but nothing has gone as planned. 

Hard to be here in Sweden and not beeing able to help on site, but my sis is there with her so its all good but you know how it feels when u cant be there, kind of like how men feels standing at our ladys side

when they give birth, we just cant do ###### other than "push push, you can do this" beeing the moral support. 

Here they are at new years eve at the hospital here in Sweden, now a month later the cancer has just drained her completly, the difference is horrific. 

f60de95661.jpeg

And here she is now about a month later.. its heartbreaking what cancer does to people.

f619e4e88f.jpeg

Edited by MODO Hockey

Had a scare today, my son is in ER after taking a header on snow board. Sick feeling when your son is unconsious in front of you for 20-30 secs. Probably conciousion. Stuck in ER in Greenfield Ma for a while but hes responsive. Waiting to get cleared.

Again today is 5 years from my Mom losing her battle with cancer. My thoughts and prayers to you Modo.

Edited by North Buffalo

Had a scare today, my son is in ER after taking a header on snow board. Sick feeling when your son is unconsious in front of you for 20-30 secs. Probably conciousion. Stuck in ER in Greenfield Ma for a while but hes responsive. Waiting to get cleared.

Again today is 5 years from my Mom losing her battle with cancer. My thoughts and prayers to you Modo.

Its tough when you cant do anything other than putting your faith in others hands, in this case doctors. Hope he comes out of this ok! 

Thank you, likewise my friend, likewise.

<3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.