Okposo All-star! The Right Choice?

GASabresIUFAN

Risto needs the rest.

I'll say this:  I don't care if *any* Sabre makes the all-star team.  I just want them to win games.  Sabres games.  All-star games are a distraction from the goal.

That and the D chosen from the atlantic are Karlsson, Weber and Hedman.

Maybe Samson could have gotten the nod over Okposo don't know.

Perfect choice!

Until we win a playoff round, we're not getting more than one representative from our team (barring an insane midway point total). In a couple years, we'll hopefully have Eichel, Reinhart, Ristolainen, O'Reilly, and a mysterious TBD player, competing for multiple spots. Until that day, let the guy who's been consistently good in the league, and consistently (only one scoring slump) been good for us this season, our scoring leader at the time of voting, etc., do the representing. Happiness for Mr. Okposo!

• 2 weeks later...

Rasmus is listed on the all star rosters. no Kyle listed today

Whoa...what's going on?

EDIT:  Where are you reading this?  nhl.com still has Okposo.  And why would they replace a forward with a defenseman?

EDIT 2:  Nothing on twitter about this and Harrington tweeted something about Okposo within the last half hour or so.  Whatchu tryin' to do to me, drunk one?

Edited by Eleven

Okposo is on the dark side?   :blink:  

Where's the thumbnail from BRAWNDO'S post?  There are times I dislike present day technology.

He's on the Dark side because it's a play on Kylo Ren. That's who he's made to look like in the image. Kyle-O. Pretty clever actually.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.