GDT: BUFFALO AT BOSTON 1PM NEW YEARS EVE

ubkev

That was a tremendous pass by Risto.

But even though he scored, look at Jack's body language--there's nothing there. That's what Eeyore would look like if he scored.

No, that's what Chris Drury would have looked like in that situation.  Glad we got one, we've got work to do boys, let's not celebrate.

I'm ok with him being stern and pissed.  He didn't look emotionless *just then*, he looked determined.

Edited by Eleven

No, that's what Chris Drury would have looked like in that situation.  Glad we got one, we've got work to do boys, let's not celebrate.

I'm ok with him being stern and pissed.  He didn't look emotionless *just then*, he looked determined.

Was cute how he waited for Samson to go off the ice together :p

I'm liking Samson more and more, he keeps trying.

Don't agree with the first part of this. His anger was hurting his game, not driving it.

The look after the goal was him shaking off the pout.

Let's see what he brings in the third.

Yea, but Eichel and Drury are polar opposite personalities. 

Samson at centre has been one of the few bright spots in the past few games.

Hell of a shift there and it wasn't the first tonight.

The silver lining to Larsson's injury is that maybe, just maybe, Samson will stick at center after O'Reilly returns.

Hate to lose Larry for any amount of time

Yes, but we will be a better team when Sam is in ROR's slot, ROR in Larry's.

WGR is talking about us right now, our roasting of Lenny

The Lenny roasters haven't had a lot of opportunity to come out this year.

Horrible goal at a horrible time tonight though, despite a handful of great saves.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.