GDT: BUFFALO AT BOSTON 1PM NEW YEARS EVE

ubkev

Wonder if I can get a rebate on my center ice pkg. i can't watch this disco dan team any longer.

He did finally put jack on the PK but that's probably only because Larsons out. Also we get to see a little bit of what happens when you play a player too his strengths. How can you not see Rhinehart is better at center. And heaven forbid he put his 2 best dmen together as a top pairing.

GMTM really has lost some of his luster with how well his master plan moves appear to be panning out.

Happy new year, maybe next year ehh, first time ever sweep by Boston. Way to go DB.

Nice Razor...tells us the first time the Bruins have swept the season series from the Sabres.  That alone should get Bylsma fired.  Murray can n ot sit there and watch this team make no progress.  Treading water and looking bad.  This is worst than the tank years because they were designed to be bad.  

Can't remember where I read it, but the guy that forecast the Sabres to be worse this year than they were last year, is starting to look like a genius. I thought he was smoking crack when he predicted the Sabres would finish last in the East.

Yep. It's looking like I was wrong on that one. Big time!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.