GDT Sabres at NYI 12/23/16 7 PM MSG

Brawndo

I'll be watching tonight. Hopefully Eichel has some fire as he sounded pretty p-o'd after the game last night. I'd like to see Nilsson have a strong game tonight, or at least make some saves in a shootout.

I'd like to see a first period where we don't give up any goals, or at least we score the first goal. It's a tall order but I think the boys will be up to it.

On a personal note, I'm disappointed that the one time this year the Sabres are playing in my neighborhood I'm back home in Buffalo. Maybe next year, Barclays.

I recognize things have been a little down around here lately, and people have been disappointed with the team. So I was trying to think of a way to turn a negative in to a positive. The dump and chase seems to be something getting on everyone's nerves, so I'm thinking of donating 1 dollar to the local animal protection humane society for each time the Sabres dump and chase in tonight's game. I'm actually not sure how many times a game we do this, so it could get fun. Maybe each time they score, it'll be worth 5 dollars, as well.

Anyways, thought I would post my idea so people can help me count, and qualify when a dump and chase takes place. Or maybe someone will want to join in, in a similar fashion! Could be something fun for the last game before Christmas.

I recognize things have been a little down around here lately, and people have been disappointed with the team. So I was trying to think of a way to turn a negative in to a positive. The dump and chase seems to be something getting on everyone's nerves, so I'm thinking of donating 1 dollar to the local animal protection humane society for each time the Sabres dump and chase in tonight's game. I'm actually not sure how many times a game we do this, so it could get fun. Maybe each time they score, it'll be worth 5 dollars, as well.

Anyways, thought I would post my idea so people can help me count, and qualify when a dump and chase takes place. Or maybe someone will want to join in, in a similar fashion! Could be something fun for the last game before Christmas.

I had no idea you were old money...

Crows have the biggest brain of any bird in North America....... you should be proud of your heritage. 

If we can stay off the PK we should be competitive...... and if we can't beat the Islanders WTF (who) can we beat?

Thanks for the tidbit.

Come on, gametime. Come on. The tension is unbearable. Can we really force a Game 7 back at the Aud after falling behind 3-0 in the series!?

Haha. That is great.

I love the original idea - let me know what the # is - I have year end giving I should do as well.

:beer:

Well, sure, look at the guy's crest. Mine is a crow pecking at road kill.

Amazing video. He actually *bends* the stick in the end to create a hook.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.