GDT: Buffalo at the Carolina Hurricanes. 7:00 pm EST, 12/17/2016

woods-racer

Only problem is that the flyers and blue jackets are on a hell of a winning streak.    Also the west can't seem to win a game against metro teams.

I read somewhere that a wild card spot in the east might be around 103 points this year.

Alternatively, results may regress to the mean and it ends up looking similar to past seasons. 

(I didn't read that anywhere though)

We're not aiming for a wildcard spot.  We need to earn (at least) the lowest playoff spot, which is likely in the division.  We're only 5 pts behind Boston with 3 games in hand.

Fedun assigned to Rochester.  I hope we're all ready for some Bogo...

No reason at all for Gorges to stay in over a healthy Fedun (or Falk at this point)

"Earning your ice time"

Fedun will get lots of ice time in Rochester.  I figured either he or Falk would be sent down soon; Falk's played pretty well the last few games.

If the Sabres win tonight it will be the first time since the 2nd game of the lockout-shortened 2012-13 season that they've been above "NHL .500" by two games. 

I'm going to miss this one in an attempt to be a good boyfriend. :(

Boyfriend?

Is this a recent development?

Anyway, it's time for the Sabres to go on a rampage.

Must win!!

Go Sabres!!

No reason at all for Gorges to stay in over a healthy Fedun (or Falk at this point)

"Earning your ice time"

Danasaurus Rex disagrees

We're not aiming for a wildcard spot. We need to earn (at least) the lowest playoff spot, which is likely in the division. We're only 5 pts behind Boston with 3 games in hand.

Fedun will get lots of ice time in Rochester. I figured either he or Falk would be sent down soon; Falk's played pretty well the last few games.

Why does Fedun need time in Rochester? He could be a grandfather...

Well last nigth was a game that i actually didnt believe we could turn, it was just a feeling i had, i didnt feel bad over it or nothing, it just felt like

a game where it is what is is, just end it and on to the next, its not like i lost confidence in the team, and i actually ended up watching the end :D which i dont regret.

Allright, so, again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhkE8O2e5RE

So, sophomore year of college through senior year?

Interesting.

Funnily enough, she's from home, not a school-friend. We actually like breaks better. But we started in October of freshman year, 2013, and are still going strong.

Your mother and I are always the last to know!

You must have thought it was weird buying Christmas gifts for one of my friends, and not the rest?

Why does Fedun need time in Rochester? He could be a grandfather...

I'm not saying he needs to develop his game anymore; I'm saying he'll get enough minutes to keep the skill set current.  I have little doubt he'll be back this season; this D corps can't stay injury free.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.