Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JJFIVEOH

Weather

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, SwampD said:

101 degrees in Jersey today and the power has been out for sometime now.

Use number 2 for those Hello Fresh ice packs.

 

29A8F242-92F4-4768-9F58-8F6814DE3031.jpeg

That sucks. Good luck with the power.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SwampD said:

101 degrees in Jersey today and the power has been out for sometime now.

Use number 2 for those Hello Fresh ice packs.

 

29A8F242-92F4-4768-9F58-8F6814DE3031.jpeg

The garage cannot be the coolest place in your lot to put that, is it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Weave said:

The garage cannot be the coolest place in your lot to put that, is it?

It sits under a huge oak in the shade, so it kinda is. Bugs also factor into it and there are screens at either end, so, not only is there a good cross breeze, but it’s completely bugless.

Plus, when the power comes back on, there’s a fan, WiFi, tv in surround, my bass (wireless so I don’t have to worry about electrocuting myself in the pool), beer fridge,... I should probably stop...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, SwampD said:

It sits under a huge oak in the shade, so it kinda is. Bugs also factor into it and there are screens at either end, so, not only is there a good cross breeze, but it’s completely bugless.

Plus, when the power comes back on, there’s a fan, WiFi, tv in surround, my bass (wireless so I don’t have to worry about electrocuting myself in the pool), beer fridge,... I should probably stop...

Ummm, isn't a beer fridge without any electric sort of a glorified cooler w/out any ice?

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welp, looks like I’m on a generator for a couple of days.

Funny thing is it wasn’t even the worst part of my day.

image.thumb.jpeg.8cb12768c29006bc25d55da5ab322f4b.jpeg

 

image.jpeg

All I could think while they were laying out the tools was, “Is it safe?l

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Welp, looks like I’m on a generator for a couple of days.

Funny thing is it wasn’t even the worst part of my day.

image.thumb.jpeg.8cb12768c29006bc25d55da5ab322f4b.jpeg

 

image.jpeg

All I could think while they were laying out the tools was, “Is it safe?l

Thats a helluva lot worse than me being in a lake house for 3 days because it wouldn’t stop raining....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Weave said:

Thats a helluva lot worse than me being in a lake house for 3 days because it wouldn’t stop raining....

Well, the meds just kicked in, so I might call it a push.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Well, the meds just kicked in, so I might call it a push.

Yeah, I’ve been medicating myself too.  

It’s amazing how much whiskey you can go through when you aren’t leaving the cottage.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's been unsettled (the weather). It's hump day in a pandemic, so there's no way the good ole National Weather Service would be trying to pump up the masses with a glorious weekend forecast. Nah, that never happens.

My Saturday forecast: Sunny.

Let's see what happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...