GDT: Detroit at Buffalo, 7:00 PM ET, 11/23/2016

Doohickie

I guess Vanek also played here as a member of the Wild on March 5 2016: http://www.foxsports.com/nhl/boxscore?id=28852

Other than that, he wouldn't have, unless the Isles or Habs played in Buffalo during the end of 2013-2014.

It feels like he played for Minnesota for more than two years.  Probably because of Pommers.

In 2014 they played Montreal at home on March 16th. Thomas Vanek played over 16minutes in that game.

OMG!! Is Steve Vader Yzerman Jack's father???

If we're going with Jack in the Luke role...  Then, following the level of ZFG-ness, then Vader is GMTM. And by extension, the precursor to that would make Darcy the Padme Amidala.

Logically, because Jack lived with Moulson last season and Moulson was horribly destroyed -- Moulson is Owen Lars. Note: Uncle Owen re-spawned this year in his younger form, pre-quel style.

Now Jack is rooming with Samson. This makes Samson either a) Obi-Wan or more likely, b) Han Solo.

Annnnnnnd... I'd better stop now before I nerd out and assign everyone in the organization a corresponding Star Wars character.

If we're going with Jack in the Luke role...  Then, following the level of ZFG-ness, then Vader is GMTM. And by extension, the precursor to that would make Darcy the Padme Amidala.

Logically, because Jack lived with Moulson last season and Moulson was horribly destroyed -- Moulson is Owen Lars. Note: Uncle Owen re-spawned this year in his younger form, pre-quel style.

Now Jack is rooming with Samson. This makes Samson either a) Obi-Wan or more likely, b) Han Solo.

Annnnnnnd... I'd better stop now before I nerd out and assign everyone in the organization a corresponding Star Wars character.

Bogo has to be Cheewy and Ristolanin is C3P0...

Too late. Great.

Gionta is one of those Clarinet playing freaks in the bar.

You're right! If Luke=Eichel, then Samson=Leia. They're the twin #2 picks of the union of GMTM and Darcy.

Samson -- one of the major leaders of the rebellion, defiant of tyranny, badass with a blaster. Force-sensitive and crafty.

Just as long as he doesn't pull a Derek Roy & show up in some version of a gold bikini. :sick:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.