GDT: Buffalo @ Philadelphia, 7:30 PM ET, 10/25/2016, NBCSN

WildCard

The Sabres play the worst brand of 3 on 3 hockey in the NHL. The Sabres their pants in the 3rd period. They were actually terrified on every shift. They played the whole period scared and ended up sinking in quicksand. That is the hallmark of an extremely mentally weak team.

23's inability to distinguish himself is of great concern.

No it's not.

Reinhart looked like garbage in his nine game trial. 

He came into camp next year and fit in a little better, and had a  muffin shot.

he worked on the shot, and by mid season he was sniping. 

Come March, he was our best even strength player while O'Reilly was hurt, and it wasn't close.

It is one of his first ever games at center. He looked just as invisible tonight as he did with that other stuff.

Samson takes his experiences and he goes to work and gets better. He will get better here. I promise. 

It's what he does.

No it's not.

Reinhart looked like garbage in his nine game trial.

He came into camp next year and fit in a little better, and had a muffin shot.

he worked on the shot, and by mid season he was sniping.

Come March, he was our best even strength player while O'Reilly was hurt, and it wasn't close.

It is one of his first ever games at center. He looked just as invisible tonight as he did with that other stuff.

Samson takes his experiences and he goes to work and gets better. He will get better here. I promise.

It's what he does.

I feel > < this much better

Reinhart isn't a speed guy and is a pass first player. Yes he is skilled but he's a setup man. He's not gonna wow you with his shot.

Go watch his junior tape. His playmaker ability is awesome. I don't care about his shot. I care he can't maintain puck possession and can't be a playmaker. He doesn't look right and I don't understand why.

It really is amazing that the clear goal of the OT is to hang on for dear life and not get scored on. 

This team has a severe problem playing at even strength. Power plays have saved us in every game we've gotten points so far.

It's a huge problem.

One win in the first five games, and a 1-1-2 road trip. Pretty man.

Go watch his junior tape. His playmaker ability is awesome. I don't care about his shot. I care he can't maintain puck possession and can't be a playmaker. He doesn't look right and I don't understand why.

I know I watched him in junior he's a playmaker not a goal scorer. He's more of a puck distributor. He's doesn't look right because he's not playing with skilled forwards. He will be fine when Jacks back but he's not gonna wow you with speed and dangle moves.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.