GDT: Buffalo @ Vancouver, 10:00 PM ET, 10-20-2016

WildCard

Yeah, I have the physics one this saturday and I've spent a few months going through the prep book. I haven't even taken two of the classes that make up 25% of the material yet, and the material that is from the classes I have taken goes so much further than we ever got in the classes. I'm not going to do well, I stressed out about it a long time ago, and now I don't give a ######. I have a great GPA and good letters of recommendation, and if schools don't like that I'll go get a job. Whatevs.

Good news: your letters of recommendation and in-major GPA mean between three and five bazillion times more than the GRE scores.

Good news: your letters of recommendation and in-major GPA mean between three and five bazillion times more than the GRE scores.

It's like a 3.9 so I think I'm good haha

WC, yeah, it's a standard test type thing like the SAT for grad schools to look at, there's a general one (which i take in NOvember) and subject-specific ones

I'm so tired

McCabe with an absolutely tremendous play on the 2 on 1, first to block the pass, then to get back and stop the stuff attempt. Wow. Maybe the first sabres defenseman to know how to break up one of those since a prime Tallinder or something

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.