GDT: Buffalo @ Vancouver, 10:00 PM ET, 10-20-2016

WildCard

Won that period big time. Not saying much but hopefully we can get a couple in in the second. 

Agree with Dudacek, Lehner is having trouble with rebound control up high. Needs work there.

We have two high skill D-men for the first time in a very long time. Makes you realize their importance in transition. Will be something when we get are two speed guys back. 

I'll say it again: I want the puck on Reinhart's stick more. And yes, I know the turnovers tonight.

Definitely.

Urgh, these games where it just seems unavoidable that we'll get shut out are rough. Let's go, boys!

Side note - how the hell are the Oilers 4-1? They aren't good.

Not only that, but this team needs more than 1 line that can generate offense. O'Reilly and Okposo will be fine with a lesser winger.

This. We need a second scoring line. Losing Eichel really hurts in this regard, but give Samson the 2C spot and let him work his magic on his own line. We only have one line that seems a threat to score right now, not good enough.

Are the naming rights for every Canadian sports venue owned by Rogers Communications?

Rogers owns everything in Canada. Even me: Rogers property.

Did you know that Rogers can provide exceptional out of country cable and cellular service with our new Roam Like Home functionality? Rogers.

Rogers Rogers Rogers.

Switch to Rogers. Go leafs and jays. Go Rogers.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.