Movies / TV Shows - I Have Watched / Plan To Watch

Sabres Fan in NS

Always wondered what happened to Denise Richards and her near perfect features. She's in a Madea movie. God her life must be in a tailspin. :lol:

Just perused her IDMB, she's kept busy making terrible movies for a long time. Her best credits are Wild Things and Starship Troops. Yeeesh.

Edited by inkman

Always wondered what happened to Denise Richards and her near perfect features. She's in a Madea movie. God her life must be in a tailspin. :lol:

Just perused her IDMB, she's kept busy making terrible movies for a long time. Her best credits are Wild Things and Starship Troops. Yeeesh.

Dude, she was Dr. Christmas Jones. Esteemed nuclear physicist and genius in The World is Not Enough.

I can answer your question with two words:

Charlie Sheen

Since when did they start dropping f bombs on FX?

I don't mind, cuz Deadpool is hilarious.

Speaking of that, they showed a couple red band trailers in the theater ahead of Deadpool 2 this weekend.  That caught me off guard.  The movies looked like pure garbage, so maybe they're trying to create some buzz by showing unrated trailers in the theater.  One in particular pretty much had f-bombs every other word, so incredibly lazy.

I binged the first seven episodes of that on my business trip this week.  Preloaded them on my tablet and watch on the plane.  Good show.  Also.... it's the first time I downloaded stuff on Netflix to watch on a plane- it sure makes the flight go by quicker.

Shout out to you and Sabills, I binged on the first 5 episodes of season 1 yesterday during a rain storm. It had me hooked after the first episode and it only gets better as the season moves along. 

I told my daughter about it and she said it not only was great but she told me about it 500 times, total BS, 450 tops as far as I'm concerned but definitely worth watching.

Law and Order:SVU is the worst show in the history of television.

Weren't you the one who was watching your CBS shows with all the other octogenarians?  As for SVU, is that still actually on?  I don't think I've watched a new one in maybe 10 years at this point.  How did that one survive over the original?

Weren't you the one who was watching your CBS shows with all the other octogenarians? As for SVU, is that still actually on? I don't think I've watched a new one in maybe 10 years at this point. How did that one survive over the original?

Hey, nevermind what I watch. I'm currently complaining about Law and Order:Rape Edition

Hey, nevermind what I watch. I'm currently complaining about Law and Order:Rape Edition

I just hope that someday you can find a way to work in a 2PM dinner buffet and an airing of Bluebloods all in the same day.  You might be up past your bedtime though.

I just hope that someday you can find a way to work in a 2PM dinner buffet and an airing of Bluebloods all in the same day. You might be up last your bedtime though.

Dude, I don't watch blue bloods. It's Hawaii Five-O. Get it right!

Dude, I don't watch blue bloods. It's Hawaii Five-O. Get it right!

I went back and looked for it.  Apparently it was your wife that was DVRing it.  But it's still your DVR, so I'm going to go ahead and assume you're 85.  But wait, can an 85 year old program a DVR?  That would put you in your mid-50s in the days where programing a VCR actually did require an advanced degree.  So I'm going to go ahead and say that you can in fact program a DVR.