Movies / TV Shows - I Have Watched / Plan To Watch

Sabres Fan in NS

I'm excited for this latest Spider-Man if only because I love the character, and his addition to the established MCU being something to see. Getting great reviews so far. Spider-Man 2 is still easily the benchmark.

Baby Driver was great.

I just hope he doesn't take his mask off to talk to the villain or some random passer by every chance he gets.  That drove me mad in the Raimi series.  The mask is intended to hide your identity, so you probably shouldn't be taking it off every chance you get.  I guess it served a purpose in the 2nd one in the train scene, but otherwise it was ridiculous.

Ok so I watched the new beauty and the beast on the plane the other day, what are the overall thoughts (outside of Emma Watson)

Oh no ya don't! You state your thoughts first and be mocked by qwk for your movie opinion just like everyone else!

If you like the wrong movie I'll show up in your mirror at night.

OK now that's a damn scary thought and probably the plot of a great/terrible horror movie

As for the movie, were the actors actually singing or lip singing, because if that was them, then I a bit more impressed.... I thought Emma Watson made a terrible Belle, although she's cute (in a girl next door kinda way) the movie was a bit cheesy overall but, a remake of a classic cartoon will never live up. Overall 6/10

Oh no ya don't! You state your thoughts first and be mocked by qwk for your movie opinion just like everyone else!

Qwk liked the witch, idk if I can respect any movie opinions of his anymore ;)

I just hope he doesn't take his mask off to talk to the villain or some random passer by every chance he gets.  That drove me mad in the Raimi series.  The mask is intended to hide your identity, so you probably shouldn't be taking it off every chance you get.  I guess it served a purpose in the 2nd one in the train scene, but otherwise it was ridiculous.

Ya, it doesn't make sense at all, within the world of the story. The reason they do that with the mask though is practical: more screen time spent with the actor, and not a faceless stunt double in a mask. Can't see that changing much.

Ok so I watched the new beauty and the beast on the plane the other day, what are the overall thoughts (outside of Emma Watson)

Can't get beyond Emma Watson, sorry.

Ya, it doesn't make sense at all, within the world of the story. The reason they do that with the mask though is practical: more screen time spent with the actor, and not a faceless stunt double in a mask. Can't see that changing much.

Yep, attention whores have to ###### for attention.

edit: Interesting, the singular gets filtered but the plural does not.

Edited by shrader

I watched the Bling Ring a couple days ago, and Emma Watson was good in that. I kinda hope she was just getting high in her trailer and sleepwalking through Beauty and the Beast every day.

I don't know what they were doing with BatB. All the other live action disney remakes so far are good.

Edited by qwksndmonster