Movies / TV Shows - I Have Watched / Plan To Watch

Sabres Fan in NS

War for the planet of the apes is awesome.

Spiderman is pretty good. There's like ~8 different movies in there. Not a lot of "no" was said during the production of this movie. The action wasn't as good as the first two Tobey Maguire spidermans, but the lessened angst was nice.

Yet another marvel movie where they show how much of a piece of Tony Stark is (especially toward baby spiderman). I love it.

Unfortunately, Marvel still hasn't figured out that women like and see movies too.

Tom Holland is 5000000 times the actor that Ansel Elgort is.

I watched Going Clear and The Master yesterday. Scientology is so scary.

Edited by qwksndmonster

Going to see Dunkirk today

Really excited for this one.

You two have inspired me. I'm catching the 12:20 Dunkirk

So excited for this. Post your thoughts!

Spider-Man was great. Tom Holland is easily the best, and most well-rounded, Spider-Man to date. Really captured the character as I remember him from my youth. Excited for more of his adventures in the MCU.

Valerian was good. I wouldn't recommend it to everyone, but if you like Luc Besson's stuff, you'll like it. Visually, it's spectacular.

Dunkirk was outstanding. Tense from start to finish and I loved that they kept it lean at under 2 hours. You never get a good look at the Germans but they're always either attacking or on their way. It felt a bit like a No Country for Old Men version of a war movie, but with an uplifting ending.

I have zero desire to see it.

I mean it's good, just not as good as everyone has been raving about. It has some weird timelines, there really isn't a climax, and the amount of information they leave out is just shameful. You can watch that entire movie and not know a single thing about that event other than what the trailer tells you. 

Yeeeaaaahhhh

War of the Planet of the Apes was a much, much better movie. 

Dunkirk was outstanding. Tense from start to finish and I loved that they kept it lean at under 2 hours. You never get a good look at the Germans but they're always either attacking or on their way. It felt a bit like a No Country for Old Men version of a war movie, but with an uplifting ending.

I'm looking forward to it. I have always loved war epics and the story of Dunkirk is a tense one. I've read about it a fair amount... hours and hours of fear and boredom punctuated by absolute horror and hell. As long as it's not the Dunkirk version of Enemy at the Gates we're good.  

D4rk and I spent a whole day early in our relationship watching Das Boot so... hours of no dialogue and nerves are good in my book.

Just watched a little interview with a 97 year old Canadian vet of the conflict- he seemed to think it did a good job getting the feeling of the battle/siege across.  

I'm looking forward to it. I have always loved war epics and the story of Dunkirk is a tense one. I've read about it a fair amount... hours and hours of fear and boredom punctuated by absolute horror and hell. As long as it's not the Dunkirk version of Enemy at the Gates we're good.  

D4rk and I spent a whole day early in our relationship watching Das Boot so... hours of no dialogue and nerves are good in my book.

Just watched a little interview with a 97 year old Canadian vet of the conflict- he seemed to think it did a good job getting the feeling of the battle/siege across.  

Such a great movie.