Will Matty Moulson rebound this season

LGR4GM

Hawerchuk didn't like the best man in his wedding going back to the Peg. He dealt w/ it. These guys understand it's a business.

I think he'll be in better shape, but it will be a challenge for ice time, we have more depth than previous years.

He needs to work hard and wait for a break. Okposo would be upset if we get rid of him ASAP.

I think a bit of both are true, if we don't give Moulson a chance to bounce back Okposo might not like it along with many of the team's player that are friends with MattyMo. However if he gets the opportunity and fails they'd likely all support it it and potentially even Moulson deep down would know he's lost it.

I think a bit of both are true, if we don't give Moulson a chance to bounce back Okposo might not like it along with many of the team's player that are friends with MattyMo. However if he gets the opportunity and fails they'd likely all support it it and potentially even Moulson deep down would know he's lost it.

I fully expect Moulson to be given an opportunity to rebound. Hell, there's really no reason not to try, and every reason to try. I just don't think he's capable of capitalizing on it.

IMHO, if he doesn't show something in training camp he's an Amerk. It makes little sense to buy him out right now. With the expansion draft next offseason and his buyout significantly less then, they can assess his future then.

This, even if he doesn't make the team, you only buy him out after the season.

Dangle him in front of Vegas and hope they pick him up. a buyout now isn't so good.

Moulson buyout btw.

http://www.generalfanager.com/buyouts/321

This, even if he doesn't make the team, you only buy him out after the season.

Dangle him in front of Vegas and hope they pick him up. a buyout now isn't so good.

Moulson buyout btw.

http://www.generalfanager.com/buyouts/321

Great, simple, site ..

Just for fun ... select Shea Weber ...  I've read the articles with their numbers, but there's something visceral about seeing the schedule ....

Great, simple, site ..

Just for fun ... select Shea Weber ...  I've read the articles with their numbers, but there's something visceral about seeing the schedule ....

lol wow, didn't think they'd have to pay him that long, and those last 3 years ouch.   He'll be 41 in his last year I think.

Atleast the Moulson buyout is somewhat manageable. 

Edited by Huckleberry

Hard to see a rebound for me - it's just too logical to follow a downward trajectory as age increases.  That said, I'm certainly rooting for it, as by all accounts he is a top notch guy who would be worthy of a "buck the trend" scenario.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.