Evander Kane : Two crime reports filed in nightclub incident

Hoss

http://wivb.com/2016/06/24/sources-2-crime-reports-filed-against-sabres-evander-kane/

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Sources have confirmed to News 4 that two crime reports have been filed against Sabres’ left winger Evander Kane.

The crime reports relate to an alleged incident following Kane’s appearance at a Buffalo bar called Bottom’s Up on Chippewa Street on Thursday night.

Witnesses who called News 4 say Kane had been ejected from the bar that night. It’s not yet clear what crimes Kane is accused of committing.

Kane was under investigation following a report to police in December of 2015 which alleged Kane may have committed a sexual offense at Buffalo’s HARBORCenter Marriott. No charges were ever filed by the Erie County District Attorney’s Office.

The report surfaced the first night of the NHL Draft.

He seems like a pretty decent young man when I've seen him on interviews like "The Life".  At this point he seems like he can't control himself.  Could be that he can't handle alcohol.

Or maybe some jerk got in his face, there was a shoving match and someone called the police.  We don't have any information yet -- so can't really draw any conclusions.

Many Jet fans in town this weekend?

Someone ask Ducky.

Not to completely generalize, plenty of a**holes from this city (Peg) who would go out of their way to stir sh*t up should they travel over and happen to run into him there. Edited by Thorny

The girl Kane got in trouble with earlier this year tweeted stuff but deleted it before I could Screen Cap it.

I honesty appreciate your detective skills (not being sarcastic), I just already don't care about what's looking like it going to amount to another he said/he said. Could be wrong though.

In any event, I'm weary of these stories.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.