2016 NHL DRAFT TONIGHT

Claude_Verret

Is this an actual hockey draft thread? You guys lost me at Nickelwhack vs. U2. Bono might be full of sh** but at least he's used his position for a cause greater than himself.

Has he? Like alot of these celebs who attach themselves to these causes, many of them are just doing it for the attention it brings to them and that seems to fit Bono's reputation

Has he? Like alot of these celebs who attach themselves to these causes, many of them are just doing it for the attention it brings to them and that seems to fit Bono's reputation

Do you have any idea of his spearheading the RED campaign (cure for AIDS), debt forgiveness for impoverished nations, and efforts to combat hunger in affected areas? Apparently not, otherwise you wouldn't be making an oblique reference to his "reputation" and comparing him to other egomaniacal celebrities.

Do you have any idea of his spearheading the RED campaign (cure for AIDS), debt forgiveness for impoverished nations, and efforts to combat hunger in affected areas? Apparently not, otherwise you wouldn't be making an oblique reference to his "reputation" and comparing him to other egomaniacal celebrities.

Yeah, cause Bono has never been viewed as having an ego before.............

Yeah, cause Bono has never been viewed as having an ego before.............

Since you chose not to answer my questions which cited specific examples of his leadership in humanitarian causes, I'll take that as complete show of ignorance. Let me get this straight - a rock star with an ego who you have a problem with? Like he's not one of many.

Sorry, but you make no sense. Let's carry on with the hockey talk.

Bono might have the smallest ego of any rock star ever. What do you hate about him, the millions (and millions is no exaggeration) of lives he's saved in Africa? The fact he's had the same bandmates for the last 36 years and same wife for 32 years. Yeah he sucks - you have facts behind your blind bashing? Could care less if you hate his music, it's not about the music.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.