Vesey signs with Rangers; huge thread now moot

jsb

Chicago. Thursday 1 PM.

Buffalo on Friday. PC to announce sometime in the afternoon. Right about the time he's been sockcuckered by the 40th person here for not signing w/ the Sabres & jerking them around. The huge wail you'll hear about 10 seconds later will be that of Pi. ;)

Alternative theory to the Pi Paradox:

Vesey after reaching his senior indicated he wanted to go to UFA, the Preds were told he was going to UFA and Vesey did not want to play there, the Preds were pissed and lost their crap leading to the blowout by Poile and the saving face, Buffalo acquires Veseys rights and he tells them that he already said he was going to UFA and he is a man of his word on that, Murray pitches and says they can talk in August, since then Vesey hasn't wavered from following through and reaching UFA even if he does want to play for Buffalo. 

I think Bob McKenzie has lost a step. I found this article from right after the trade deadline where he discusses "I would have to think elite Cup-contending teams such as Chicago and Los Angeles, amongst others" Los Angeles is not an elite level cup contender. ANyways the point of this article is all about how Vesey will be a Leaf or a Bruin and since I think it is between Buffalo and Boston it was a fun re-read http://www.tsn.ca/vesey-saga-keeps-coming-back-to-toronto-boston-1.461699

If by "found this article" you mean Bob McKenzie and TSN tweeted it out this morning as a reminder then correct.

Dreger: Vesey watch getting the juices flowing. Sounds like Tor, NYR, Chi, Bos, Buf and NJD remain strong contenders, but most teams will call Tues.

If by "found this article" you mean Bob McKenzie and TSN tweeted it out this morning as a reminder then correct.

Dreger: Vesey watch getting the juices flowing. Sounds like Tor, NYR, Chi, Bos, Buf and NJD remain strong contenders, but most teams will call Tues.

Are you okay Hoss? Does it really matter if I found it via twitter or did a direct search for it? Is the sand in your shorts that irritating? 

I found this article on twitter this morning Vesey saga keeps coming back to Toronto, Boston (McKenzie, 2016).  The point of this article is all about how Jimmy Vesey will be a Toronto Maple Leaf or a Boston Bruin.

Reference

McKenzie, Bob. (2016) Vesey saga keeps coming back to Toronto, Boston. Retrieved from: The Sports Network via Twitter

Edited by LGR4GM

Bill Hoppe posted an article on twitter about the Jimmy Vesey hype machine (2016). The article looks at how Vesey's situation has been hyped up by the media more than the player or teams. http://www.buffalohockeybeat.com/jimmy-veseys-hype-product-modern-times/

Reference

Hoppe, Bill. (2016) Jimmy Vesey's hype the product of modern times. Olean Times Herald. Retrieved from: Buffalo Hockey Beat via Twitter

Is the sand in your shorts that irritating? 

I'm not wearing short, I'm wearing pants ........ But yes, there is sand in them.

Interestingly just last night while watching women's volleyball in the Olympics my wife informed me that the athletes had a choice of wearing shorts or bikini's or pants. She advised me that our women say they prefer the bikini because they get less sand irritation.

I just like them because chicks in bikini's.

..and a first last year.

The tank was about Jimmy Vesey all along

H4FcweI.jpg

Interestingly just last night while watching women's volleyball in the Olympics my wife informed me that the athletes had a choice of wearing shorts or bikini's or pants. She advised me that our women say they prefer the bikini because they get less sand irritation.

I just like them because chicks in bikini's.

Interestingly just last night while watching women's volleyball my wife said something and something else and a bunch more stuff that I didn't hear because my eyes were glued to the tv then she handed me divorce papers.

The tank was about Jimmy Vesey all along

And why do you think they hired Bylsma, who coached Jimmy's Dad? ...and drafted Jake McCabe who captained Vesey's world junior team? It's all starting to make sense. In a few days we'll find out if the long con bears any fruit. It's too bad we're talking about overripe maggot infested fruit.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.