Around the NHL: 2016 Offseason

Hoss

Training camps start about a month from today. Not having a HC at this time of the off-season is cause for a full-blown fire drill.

Who's even out there?

Nolan7RESIZED.jpg

Zemgus for Barrie and Landeskog! Book it!

Oh man, Colorado's continuing implosion was such a joy to watch. I love that Roy wanted more character leader guys but he traded Ryan O'Reilly (Tim Horton's not withstanding) for 2 Russians with questionable attitudes, a Canadian with questionable attitude, and a draft pick. I will miss the antics of Colorado though, la sigh.

This might end up benefiting Colorado. Going to be interesting to see who they can poach this late in the game. Maybe they take Todd Richards out of Tampa before he coaches a game for them (he's an assistant there).

This might end up benefiting Colorado. Going to be interesting to see who they can poach this late in the game. Maybe they take Todd Richards out of Tampa before he coaches a game for them (he's an assistant there).

'might' :lol:

Oh man, Colorado's continuing implosion was such a joy to watch. I love that Roy wanted more character leader guys but he traded Ryan O'Reilly (Tim Horton's not withstanding) for 2 Russians with questionable attitudes, a Canadian with questionable attitude, and a draft pick. I will miss the antics of Colorado though, la sigh.

Maybe he didn't trade those guys and that's the problem.