Around the NHL: 2016 Offseason

Hoss

I think it might be an advantage facing a goalie that used to play for us. You know the Sabres players have multiple hours worth of practice against Mr. Enroth and know all the tendencies.

Or at least Ennis has.

Damn, this team has changed.

Or at least Ennis has.

Damn, this team has changed.

I guess you're right. Wasn't the Enroth years only like 2 years ago? GMTM is a mad wheeler and dealer

Meh, two crappy Canadian franchises that will spend the next decade in our rear-view mirror. I don't see much of a difference from here either.

Randall is the most positive pro-sabres poster here. We can all be more like him.

There's no way he's worth below $5M

http://www.todaysslapshot.com/from-the-ice/avalanche-tyson-barrie-one-million-apart-arbitration/

All arbitrated contracts are 1 or 2 year contracts.    His hearing is Friday.

That said he'd probably accept a longer term deal at 5.5, but if COL is only offering a bridge at 4, then wow, that's not even close.

I can see GMTM swooping in and making an attempt to take him off their hands.     Even if that doesn't happen and COL accepts the one-year arbitrated deal, then I don't see him sticking around COL much longer.  

Edited by pi2000

Keep being stubborn, Joe. We've got a player named Bogosian who plays just the kind of game you guys like over there.

It would be a coup to get Barrie from COL. If a deal went down, you would think eventually Sakic and co. would stop trading with us though...

(hopefully that's after we also pry Landeskog/Duchene out of there :thumbsup:)