GDT: Buffalo @ Detroit, 7:30 pm est, NBCSN 3-28-2016

Doohickie

I remember the first Red Wings-Sabres game this year, and a few of us insisted that Detroit is obscene with their interference and pick plays, and a bunch of people said that we were being homers and whatever. Every game since then, a vast majority of interference posts in GDTs have gone both ways, longing for the call to come back in general. Here we are, back in Detroit, and again I'll say that it's ridiculous what they can do. We should not be killing a penalty right now, it should be 4 on 4.

Especially when Foligno can't cross-check but people can kill Moulson if they want, no problem.

I'm off to bed we got this one

Fasching will crash the net - moulson puts home the rebound.

Eichel will slap one  home on the PP with assists from O'reilly and Zemgus

5 seconds left on the third Legwand deflects one home from pysyk, assist by nelson.

I'm not drunk just tired, only got like 12 beers poured into me :p

Edited by Huckleberry

This game is being handed to the Wings on a platter by the officials.  The calls have been a joke.  Gorges doesn't actually have to move out of the way of the forward.  The dude skated right into him and then hung onto him to draw the penalty.  Meanwhile SAbres are getting belted all over the place with nary a glance from the refs.

Garbage.  I've not seen something this one sided in a long time.

Reminds me of when I hate hockey the most.  When the officials are so one-sided it ruins the game.

Wonder why NBCSN never showed the elbowing call... I didn't see anything get up other than D-Lo in Larkin's face with a hit.

Disgusting officiating and THAT's why the shots are so lopsided.  THAT's why the line combinations are messed up.

Screw the refs in this one.

I'm off to bed we got this one

Fasching will crash the net - moulson puts home the rebound.

Eichel will slap one  home on the PP with assists from O'reilly and Zemgus

5 seconds left on the third Legwand deflects one home from pysyk, assist by nelson.

I'm not drunk just tired, only got like 12 beers poured into me :P

That's impressive 

This game is being handed to the Wings on a platter by the officials.  The calls have been a joke.  Gorges doesn't actually have to move out of the way of the forward.  The dude skated right into him and then hung onto him to draw the penalty.  Meanwhile SAbres are getting belted all over the place with nary a glance from the refs.

Reminds me of when I hate hockey the most.  When the officials are so one-sided it ruins the game.

Wonder why NBCSN never showed the elbowing call... I didn't see anything get up other than D-Lo in Larkin's face with a hit.

Disgusting officiating and THAT's why the shots are so lopsided.  THAT's why the line combinations are messed up.

Detroit is on their way to the playoffs, we're on are way to hockey hell.

That's just the way it is...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.