GDT: Buffalo @ Carolina, 7:00 pm est, 3-22-2016

WildCard

I was mad at you till I read who you quoted.

So true.

:lol: :lol:

I mean we still played like garbage for two periods, but it's nice to see key pieces for the future leading the comeback.

My turn at Stamkos-related snark: we now have three 20-goal scorers, two of whom are rookies. Yup, we're hopeless without Steven! (this is snark, if you take this literally you need to quit the Internet)

Hey Goober, see what happens when you leave a line together long enough to build some chemistry?

I'm going to start calling you debbie downer, my goodness are you ever happy. What happened the roku not good again today

:lol: :lol:

I mean we still played like garbage for two periods, but it's nice to see key pieces for the future leading the comeback.

My turn at Stamkos-related snark: we now have three 20-goal scorers, two of whom are rookies. Yup, we're hopeless without Steven! (this is snark, if you take this literally you need to quit the Internet)

Yup. We won because key pieces of the future came through when we needed them too, and that's always a good thing.

Sabres are at 70 points with 8 games to go. Already 17 points better than last year. They are 5-3-2 in their last ten. They are in 14th place, just two behind Montreal and 7 behind NJ. They could realistically reach 10th.

Oh, great! Another historic run to 10th. Way to kill our draft pick.

Don't play again until Saturday afternoon. Why???

Oh I definitely chose Zemgus too

No, I chose Larsson.

I thought he'd have more by now.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.