GDT: Canadiens @ Sabres 7pm, 3/16/2016

LGR4GM

Damn, I really meant to do this one too but I went out last night. Sorry guys, I've been these up lately.

I'm stoked for tonight's game though. Can't wait to see 3 lines that are actually worth watching, instead of just ignoring the game until I hear Larsson or Jacks' names called

Damn, I really meant to do this one too but I went out last night. Sorry guys, I've been ###### these up lately.

I'm stoked for tonight's game though. Can't wait to see 3 lines that are actually worth watching, instead of just ignoring the game until I hear Larsson or Jacks' names called

You went out on a Tuesday? 

ROR back, PK out, I think we kill them tonight

Lines;

Forwards:

Evander Kane – 90 Ryan O'Reilly – 44 Nicolas Deslauriers

28 Zemgus Girgensons – 15 Jack Eichel – 23 Sam Reinhart

82 Marcus Foligno – 22 Johan Larsson – 12 Brian Gionta

19 Cal O'Reilly – 17 David Legwand – 26 Matt Moulson

Defense:

Josh Gorges – 55 Rasmus Ristolainen

29 Jake McCabe – 47 Zach Bogosian

25 Carlo Colaiacovo – 3 Mark Pysyk

Goalies:

40 Robin Lehner
31 Chad Johnson

ROR will be eased back in. Don't expect him to be on the pk a lot, only really as a face off guy

Now that I'm in full on wishboner mode, it'll be a 9-0 route, with Gionta, Foligno & Rasmus each reaching the 10 goal mark and Cal O'Reilly assisting on all 9 goals because why the hell not?

wishboner.

i'm remembering that one.

You went out on a Tuesday? 

a la the Beastie Boys

To compound on that, I'd also like to see Reinhart & Kane pot one each to hit 20 in a 5-0 rout of the Habs, at home.

I like the way you think mustache. 

Spring break man. Finally got a night where my buddies out of college didn't work the next day, so we decided Tuesday it is

I would have waited until St. Patty's Day, I'm guessing Tuesday night didn't yield a lot of local talent.

Damn, I really meant to do this one too but I went out last night. Sorry guys, I've been ###### these up lately.

Slacker!!!!! Where's our free words?!

WC, what a keeper <3

I spend my spring break sitting at a desk in an office wasting time on hockey message boards hoping the time it takes until I can leave aforementioned desk expires before my head explodes.

Sometimes I miss college.

Well, that was uplifting. :lol: 

And people tell me I'm crazy for not wanting to graduate 

Slacker!!!!! Where's our free words?!

WC, what a keeper <3

:beer:

16 injuries for tonight's game?

And all the replacements are guys that would have a difficult time making an AHL team.

The Sabres never tanked like that either, they where injured. :ph34r:

They have 32M in salary tied up on injured players.  They have seven regulars out.  

Well I mean it started late February and cut into March a little bit, but it's the second time in three years I've endured blizzards during a ridiculously early spring break, only to have the entire next week be 65 degrees and sunny.

Ah I see. Damn, that sucks. It's been pretty sweet weather for me this week. Rained all day today but I wanted to read my book so it worked out 

What's the over/under on RORs first game back, 21 minutes?

I doubt he hits that. DD talked today that he will ease ROR back in, and he won't be hitting nearly as many minutes as he was before. I'd bet 18-19 minutes tops, maybe closer to 17m.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.