GDT: Canadiens @ Sabres 7pm, 3/16/2016

LGR4GM

Mike Johnson from Sportsnet just analyzed Evander Kane's scoring. Only 2 of his last 95 goals were slapshots. Says he doesn't have a good one, but could improve it with practice. One timers would be on the radar as well. Interesting stuff.

The Kanedicator will be in full force tonight.

For those who don't know, the Kanedicator is a device I have designed and fabricated which measures the accuracy/inaccuracy of Kane's shots.

Mike Johnson from Sportsnet just analyzed Evander Kane's scoring. Only 2 of his last 95 goals were slapshots. Says he doesn't have a good one, but could improve it with practice. One timers would be on the radar as well. Interesting stuff.

That is an interesting stat. But does it mean he's avoiding slap shots? Or is he just usually close to the net? Or when he does his bad-angle shots is it almost always a wrist shot to try and sneak it by the goalie and a slapper wouldn't make sense?

Well, that was uplifting. :lol:

And people tell me I'm crazy for not wanting to graduate 

:beer:

I said sometimes. I also enjoy adulthood. Yesterday I made a very simple pasta with san marzano tomatoes, cured pork jowl and real parmigiano-reggiano cheese. Definitely not something I could ever afford to cook & eat in college. I bought a $100 ticket to go see Radiohead today and wasn't phased by the price. Adulthood has it's benefits.

That being said, don't ever graduate until you need to. 

Edited by mustacheofgod

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.