OT- Two Month Update for Whiskey Bottle of Emotion

Weave

Letterman style, baby!

The top 10 things WBoE needs to know before posting anything:

10.  Robin Lehner may, or may not, be worth the 1st round draft pick we gave up for him

9. Evander Kane hangs out with guys that look like other people that look like cocaine dealers

8. Biodork only shows up here for the Thursday Complaints thread now

7. Liger told us he needs some distance.  He said, it’s not us, it’s him.  Really.

6. Wildcard has made us forget all about………… wait, was there ever someone else that did gamedaythreads?

5. Something, something, trolls, something

4. Eleven still has icky tastes in food.

3. Pastajoe is a closet Bernie Sanders fan.

2. N’eo has NOT run out of words yet.

1. PA is a sneaky little PM leaker person

Welcome back!!

We were starting to wonder.

=====

Two big ones ...

GODD has been banned and X is on a leave of absence ... the second item playing a key part in the first item.

=====

There are basically two camps now concerning the Sabres ... most are OK with the progress this season, although a number of those campers are ranging from mildly disappointed to really disappointed ... the second and much smaller camp is wanting to go all out on tank #3.

=====

The most awesome thing ever is the Pope trolling (opps ... not suposed to use that word) Trump. And Trump having the balls to take him on.

Thanks!

Just three follow-up questions:

Is there a general feel for how the team is doing/ where they are headed?

Is Liger really gone?

Does 11 making poor food choices really make a top 10 list?

1a) Samson Reinhart is fine

1b) Skating Jack is awesome. Floating Jack, not so much.

1c) Dan Bylsma is public enemy #1

1d) The Sabres either sign McGinn and his 12 goals or they're the biggest joke of a franchise to ever exist. Okay okay, that might be TBN sports, not Sabrespace.

1e) Evander Kane is either a stupid hockey player or a smart hockey player. Possibly related to how much cocaine he has in his system at game time.

2) Yes. He flamed out in spectacular fashion before leaving in a conciliatory manner.

3) Probably not, but we're running out of news. It was either that or Qwk's realization that we're all a bunch of perverted mysoginists.

Thanks!

Just three follow-up questions:

Is there a general feel for how the team is doing/ where they are headed?

Is Liger really gone?

Does 11 making poor food choices really make a top 10 list?

General feel is, the team seems more competitive.  Debate is over whether or not comparing this team to a team that tanked is relevant.  And of course, some are more concerned about us being near last place than others.

Liger did take a self imposed break.  He probably needed it.  It was getting weird.  I think this means we are both free to date other people.

Does any of Eleven's poor choices rate a top anything list?  No, but any time we can bring his poor choices to the surface, I believe we have an obligation to do it.

Edited by We've

Letterman style, baby!

The top 10 things WBoE needs to know before posting anything:

10.  Robin Lehner may, or may not, be worth the 1st round draft pick we gave up for him

9. Evander Kane hangs out with guys that look like other people that look like cocaine dealers

8. Biodork only shows up here for the Thursday Complaints thread now

7. Liger told us he needs some distance.  He said, it’s not us, it’s him.  Really.

6. Wildcard has made us forget all about………… wait, was there ever someone else that did gamedaythreads?

5. Something, something, trolls, something

4. Eleven still has icky tastes in food.

3. Pastajoe is a closet Bernie Sanders fan.

2. N’eo has NOT run out of words yet.

1. PA is a sneaky little PM leaker person

You forgot to mention that Stamkos is pretty much a lock to sign to Buffalo this off-season, according to the internet.

General feel is, the team seems more competitive.  Debate is over whether or not comparing this team to a team that tanked is relevant.  And of course, some are more concerned about us being near last place than others.

Liger did take a self imposed break.  He probably needed it.  It was getting weird.

Does any of Eleven's poor choices rate a top anything list?  No, but any time we can bring his poor choices to the surface, I believe we have an obligation to do it.

So we're going to bring up the gold chains and the shag carpets now, eh?  And that New Year's Eve in Jamestown?

So we're going to bring up the gold chains and the shag carpets now, eh?  And that New Year's Eve in Jamestown?

Jamestown.  Freaking Jamestown.  Of course it should be brought up.  And ridiculed so others take that underground where it belongs.

http://forums.sabrespace.com/topic/20923-things-that-are-awesome/?p=789088

Spilled a blue cheese cup on the bar floor.  Instead of being an ass, I asked the bartender for a wet towel.  Wiped it up.  Jackass at end of bar is making fun of me for spilling a blue cheese cup and wiping it up.  Jackass ended up with a freaking wet bar towel filled with blue cheese and dirt wiped all over his nose and mouth.  And I mean I ground that damned thing in.

Yes, I did that.

Yes, I'm still the guy you all know.

It was fun.

I'm not a grownup, despite my age, apparently.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.