Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

It's a shame their coach knows to ride what's working and avoid doing what isn't. A novel idea!

Well, to be fair, we have nothing working today to stick with :p

Where there's smoke, there's fire, and with this game...I think the Rex and Tyrod era is over. Fine with me. Rex was my guy, but if the defense is gonna be average to bad, there is zero reason to keep him around.

What a (bad) throw by Roethlisberger. Yeesh. Pittsburgh is lucky Bell is tearing us up.

Edited by TrueBlueGED

Well, to be fair, we have nothing working today to stick with :P

Where there's smoke, there's fire, and with this game...I think the Rex and Tyrod era is over. Fine with me. Rex was my guy, but if the defense is gonna be average to bad, there is zero reason to keep him around.

What a (bad) throw by Roethlisberger. Yeesh. Pittsburgh is lucky Bell is tearing us up.

For sure - that was a general trend of the coordinators on offense i've seen since, well, I started watching the Bills I guess :P 

Loads of drives throughout the years where everyone in here says "...they just ran down their throats, why go wildcat and throw the ball for two straight 3&outs?"

Yeah. I cooled off on Rex a bit this season, but I'm ready to try something else. Continuity is important, but there's nothing to suggest that this iteration would ever get stuff done.

What are the chances we can get Romo, and that he can still play?

For sure - that was a general trend of the coordinators on offense i've seen since, well, I started watching the Bills I guess :P 

Loads of drives throughout the years where everyone in here says "...they just ran down their throats, why go wildcat and throw the ball for two straight 3&outs?"

Yeah. I cooled off on Rex a bit this season, but I'm ready to try something else. Continuity is important, but there's nothing to suggest that this iteration would ever get stuff done.

Romo I doubt would come and I think physically he is shot.

Ian Rapaport reported this morning we're a dark horse for him if we part ways with Tyrod. The injuries are certainly concerning, but he's so good we have to take the chance IMO.

Roethlisberger is drunk, right? Wow.

Romo I doubt would come and I think physically he is shot.

Romo probably gets traded, not cut.

Missed it, did he get picked off? How bad was it?

Ian Rapaport reported this morning we're a dark horse for him if we part ways with Tyrod. The injuries are certainly concerning, but he's so good we have to take the chance IMO.

Roethlisberger is drunk, right? Wow.

Romo probably gets traded, not cut.

They'll want to just get rid of the salary. You could trade a 5th for him

Missed it, did he get picked off? How bad was it?

They'll want to just get rid of the salary. You could trade a 5th for him

Ben threw a horrid pick in the end zone, then Tyrod gave it right back. Welp.

And yea, I think they just want to shed the contract. My point was where Romo wants to go won't mean much of anything.

Ben threw a horrid pick in the end zone, then Tyrod gave it right back. Welp.

And yea, I think they just want to shed the contract. My point was where Romo wants to go won't mean much of anything.

Ahhh missed that, that's a good point. Makes a huge difference in where he goes. And Dallas doesn't want him in the NFC, sorry Arizona. I wonder how extensive his NTC is Edited by WildCard

Good lord. Fire everybody

I'm so happy Pegula is in person to see this embarrassment

Be careful what you wish for. Because if Terry cleans house, he's going to be the one re-stocking it. Does that give anyone confidence? He needs to hire a football president (and even to do that, he'll need help). Then he needs to go away and let the man (or woman) do his (or her) job. Odds are, Kim, Terry and Russ will sit on the committee to hire a new GM, who will report directly to Jessie Pegula. She's earned it!

Be careful what you wish for. Because if Terry cleans house, he's going to be the one re-stocking it. Does that give anyone confidence? He needs to hire a football president (and even to do that, he'll need help). Then he needs to go away and let the man (or woman) do his (or her) job. Odds are, Kim, Terry and Russ will sit on the committee to hire a new GM, who will report directly to Jessie Pegula. She's earned it!

Good point, they should stick with the status quo. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.