Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

^

This sort of post is why I keep coming back here.

There's a lot of talk in the political cycles and feeds about how people don't change their minds - so there's really little sense talking to them in an effort to persuade them to adopt a differing view.

But this post above really gave me pause on my Rex is a bozo train of thought.

Especially the part about him being 100% genuine and sincere.

So now I'm saying it: C'mon, Sexy Rexy!

^

This sort of post is why I keep coming back here.

There's a lot of talk in the political cycles and feeds about how people don't change their minds - so there's really little sense talking to them in an effort to persuade them to adopt a differing view.

But this post above really gave me pause on my Rex is a bozo train of thought.

Especially the part about him being 100% genuine and sincere.

So now I'm saying it: C'mon, Sexy Rexy!

The bolded is certainly well supported in the politics thread on this board.

^

Hating on Fitz's arm is such gym class hero haterade.

It's the goddamned NFL, fellas. As cruel a meritocracy as there is, this side of gladiators in the Colosseum. If he made plays, he ###### belonged there.

I'm a lil drunk.

Yep. To question a guys physical attributes when he's already done things none of us will is pretty obtuse

^

Hating on Fitz's arm is such gym class hero haterade.

It's the goddamned NFL, fellas. As cruel a meritocracy as there is, this side of gladiators in the Colosseum. If he made plays, he ###### belonged there.

I'm a lil drunk.

You're right. We should focus on his inability to read a defense instead. But that'll never get talked about because, ya know, Harvard.

Apparently this is Fitz's offer from the Jets

@markcannizzaro

Contrary to reports of low-ball #Jets offer to #Fitz, #NFL sources tell The Post offer on table is 3-yr w/ $12 million for first year ... 

If he wants to continue playing football, he'd be insane not to take it.

That is sorta nuts that he hasn't signed that deal yet.

And yet .... They must feel they have leverage to get more guaranteed.

The leverage Fitz's camp has is, Geno Smith will be the starter if the Jets don't sign Fitz.

Yea, but no other team is chasing Fitz.

True, but I think there'd be some team that would come calling before the season due to injury or suckage from their designated started. Fitz had a pretty good season last year, there were a few stinkers (both Bills games), but over all he was better than what some teams had to deal with. Still, I would be surprised if he doesn't take the Jets last offer.

Maybe this belongs in the Other Sports thread, but, oh man -- the Bisons are doing a "Keep Brady Suspended" promotional night.

http://www.milb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20160601&content_id=181453154&fext=.jsp&vkey=news_t422&sid=t422

I love so many things about this. Mostly, I love the sense of humour being shown here.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.