Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

The point is still the same. Stumble onto a franchise quarterback and you become a genius. Till then they all just muddle through. I see tangible results of Whaley's work but I would guess he will get this year and next to end the drought.

Reminds me of a couple of my favorite articles I read in grad school: "The Science of Muddling Through" and the follow up, "Still Muddling, Not Yet Through".

To those curious, yes, those are real.

Just curious, would anyone want to see me at work if I'm as High as a kite? Granted what I do and what a football player does is different; and I believe weed should be legal everywhere. But I was in the service and, you play by the rules,whether you like them or not.... he got busted, or missed a test or whatever, shame on him. If I mess up, I'm already in hot water, if I mess up and am under the influence, well it's probably time to start a new career, and file bankruptcy (unless Eleven wants to represent me Johnny Cochran style).

Making x amount of millions should be enough to not be a dumb@$$

Joe Buscaglia ‏@JoeBuscaglia  10m10 minutes ago

Marcell Dareus had his right arm heavily wrapped following practice #Bills

Go Biilllsssss, for we are here to cheer for you, go Bills!

(bonus points for those who can recognize where that's from)

You need to save the bonus points for those @ the kiddie table. :p

Too easy for the rest of us. ;)

Oh, and the proper way to bust on that is "go Bills & take the Sabres w/ you." :p

You need to save the bonus points for those @ the kiddie table. :P

Too easy for the rest of us. ;)

Oh, and the proper way to bust on that is "go Bills & take the Sabres w/ you." :P

You're cold blooded, man.

Anywho...

Tom E. Curran @tomecurran

BREAKING: Brady misses start after slicing thumb with scissors prior to Thursday's preseason game http://fw.to/82MHFGI 

I cannot believe Belichick is so irresponsible as to let Tommy boy play with scissors unsupervised. If it gets infected and Brady loses his hand, the it falls on the GM who let him do this.
Edited by TrueBlueGED

Anywho...

Tom E. Curran @tomecurran

BREAKING: Brady misses start after slicing thumb with scissors prior to Thursday's preseason game http://fw.to/82MHFGI

I cannot believe Belichick is so irresponsible as to let Tommy boy play with scissors unsupervised. If it gets infected and Brady loses his hand, the it falls on the GM who let him do this.

It was Hillary.

Anywho...

Tom E. Curran @tomecurran[/size]

Apparently Tom was feeling rebellious and decided to cut the "Do Not Remove" tag of his new Beautyrest Black mattress when the scissors slipped.

Le'von Bell substance abuse suspension dropped from 4 to 3 games.

Can Dareus get the same treatment?

He should. Bells excuse revolves around a new phone #. I could be wrong but I believe the responsibility lies with the player, get a new phone #, report it to you're testing agent.

There's gotta be more to it otherwise this is a stupid move in an attempt to make it look like they have control

Hearing #Bills decision to cut Karlos Williams is strictly based on performance.

If that's true it's even worse... What the ######.

So when looking at Whaley's resume we can no longer mention Karlos.

And if he can be released after one bad offseason how many bad seasons can a coaching staff and front office endure?

Edited by Hoss

I'm honestly not surprised at cutting Karlos. Surprised at the timing (figured if he got released it would be after his suspension if they liked the other Williams a lot), but not the move itself. It certainly looks like a PR move, but it's not crazy to think they simply didn't expect him to get his head on straight.

"Why not?" That's his reason? "Why not?"

Dude played good football that's why not!

He did. He's better than your average backup, and I wanted to see him get a shot to be McCoy's successor. But it's not like RBs are hard to find, so I'm not too broken up about it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.